If you could tell a newbie to motorhomes one thing. What would it be. (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Don't ask me ... I know nothing! :giggle:

Jul 28, 2021
British South West Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido Dreamer PVC
Exp
Minimal
As long as you do your homework don’t be afraid to buy new.
With used prices the way they are new is not such an extravagance and you get to specify exactly wht you want plus some warranty. My local dealer has very few of his allocation for 2022 left to order and even taking deposits for 2023!!
Covid has given us considerable time to research what we think we need. Having said that we do realise that the bubble is going to burst perhaps a year or so ahead and there are going to be cracking used deals to be had. But with a final family relay with the Boat and Van down through Europe next year it's a new Van ordered for us. The East coast relay with the Caravan and Boat was fun and worked but made us realise a camper van would have worked out as a more flexible option. |After 40 years of boat ownership this will probably be our last trip and reckon the Van life will become the new normal for us and considerably cheaper too!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back