If you can see this you are a Marjal Rallier (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If you can see this you are at the Marjal Rally 2012 This is a private forum that only the ralliers will see. Here we will let funsters know what is going on, share info and use it as a rally notice board. Feel free to post in this forum anytime. Only those of us at marjal will see it and it will always be at the top of the forum. Happy Holidays:Smile:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Only another hour and a half and I will be going for the "Spit Roasted" Chickens.. (Leaving Marjal about 10.30..am

Any one else want one..?

6 Euros each or get your heads together 2 for 10 Euros.. :thumb:

I have to get four at the moment, so that is 5 Euros each... any more.. ? :shout::shout:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Keep all the griping private eh!

Me ? Cynical ?

You might say that I couldn't possible comment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Great idea......
Look forward to arriving Monday and seeing everyone, my first official FUN rally..:thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
If you can see this you are at the Marjal Rally 2012 This is a private forum that only the ralliers will see. Here we will let funsters know what is going on, share info and use it as a rally notice board. Feel free to post in this forum anytime. Only those of us at marjal will see it and it will always be at the top of the forum. Happy Holidays:Smile:

HO DEE HO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
The time is getting near for us too at last, we leave on the Wed eve train and hope to be with you all by Friday evening or latest Sat morning weather allowing :thumb::thumb:

Here's hoping that the good weather continues.....

Any funster put up any pics yet ?

Thanks Jims for this setup, reassuring to be able to post times and details of plans etc knowing that only funsters are reading this :thumb::thumb: as it can be a worry at times

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
All the stuff that needs doing is almost done, and all being well we will arrive as planned 10 March, planning a stop at glorious Granada on the way, but only one day.

Regards to all and safe journeys to those still travelling, Bryan

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi all
Jim fantastic idea.

Were loving the facilities, with all the exercise I might lose weight if I didnt go out for dinner all the time.

Pat

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hi Brian, hows Mrs Dweller this morning?

Just got back, she's doing fine, not keen on the food, but not objecting to the free drugs.

I'm all packed waiting for a text Mon am to say she can leave. Then Marjal here we come.

Though with some regret, Cap Blanch is one of the nicest places we've ever stayed. After getting off train I had a coffee and apfelstrudel to die for watching the beautiful blue Med. Highly recommended. ACSI too.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
The time is getting near for us too at last, we leave on the Wed eve train and hope to be with you all by Friday evening or latest Sat morning weather allowing :thumb::thumb:

Here's hoping that the good weather continues.....

Any funster put up any pics yet ?

Thanks Jims for this setup, reassuring to be able to post times and details of plans etc knowing that only funsters are reading this :thumb::thumb: as it can be a worry at times

Calais to Marjal in two days - RESPECT.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just got back, she's doing fine, not keen on the food, but not objecting to the free drugs.

I'm all packed waiting for a text Mon am to say she can leave. Then Marjal here we come.

Though with some regret, Cap Blanch is one of the nicest places we've ever stayed. After getting off train I had a coffee and apfelstrudel to die for watching the beautiful blue Med. Highly recommended. ACSI too.

Take it easy Brian.... see you in a few days... :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Calais to Marjal in two days - RESPECT.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But good news that you will both still be going to Marjal :thumb::thumb:

We tend to set off around the 5.30 am Brian stop now and again, but once the o/h retires will take a more leisurely drive to our destination but for now ..we cant wait to get there :thumb::thumb:

It is only the weather and any unforeseen event that may take us longer

Take care n see you both soon x

Kath

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But good news that you will both still be going to Marjal :thumb::thumb:

We tend to set off around the 5.30 am Brian stop now and again, but once the o/h retires will take a more leisurely drive to our destination but for now ..we cant wait to get there :thumb::thumb:

It is only the weather and any unforeseen event that may take us longer

Take care n see you both soon x

Kath
You take care too, Spanish hospitals work but it's mighty hard work if you don't have good Spanish.

Being Welsh you've not a hope in hell.

"I'm not Welsh you know, I'm really American"

Set's the tone of the meet, look you.

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Anyone for Tennis/ Boules

What a great idea Jim.

I have optimistically brought 2 tennis rackets with me so if anyone fancies a (low key) game anytime then let me know.

Also have enough boules on board for 2 to 4 players, so again if you fancy a laugh drop by.

I am on C037

Stuart

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
All packed, Amanda is so excited, she is so looking forward to seeing you all ,so are we. Hope to be with you all around 2ish.:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
What shopping Steve have i missed something :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

After JJ stole Frankies heart I have negociated a Russian bride for Stephen, young, nubile, ex-Miss Nova Sibiersk, virgin. Well she was and I'm sure 25 years as chief stoker in the Lada gearbox factory has greatly improved her. At least he will never be cold again and she comes with a dowery of 100 litres of 99 proof Vodka.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
After JJ stole Frankies heart I have negociated a Russian bride for Stephen, young, nubile, ex-Miss Nova Sibiersk, virgin. Well she was and I'm sure 25 years as chief stoker in the Lada gearbox factory has greatly improved her. At least he will never be cold again and she comes with a dowery of 100 litres of 99 proof Vodka.

Better order a 100 litres drum of baby oil then !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Disaster Strikes.

Better order a 100 litres of baby oil then !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last night Svetlana went to the bar for a last drink before meeting her dream lover, carrying the picture I gave her ( OK it was Daniel Craig in shorts but I thought close enough, Stephen wears shorts ), she was sat there sipping her pint of vodka as usual ( though her party trick is to down it in one follwed by lighting her farts, which once burned down a bar and a good part of Irekunst where she went for the annual hampster eating competition which she won with 273 in one minute ), then across the bar her eyes met Jose.

Jose the bull castrator from Barcelona. He showed her his equipment, two razor sharp rocks signed by the Pope and authorised for bulls and rapists and her heart and hormones took over. They made passionate love for 3 solid hours on the pebble beach across from the bar. People queued to watch, several women fainted, 2 men through themselves into the water.

Then in a blink of the eye they were gone.

Sorry Stephen. I did my best, I hope you don't expect a refund.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back