If you can see this you are a Marjal Rallier (1 Viewer)

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Last night Svetlana went to the bar for a last drink before meeting her dream lover, carrying the picture I gave her ( OK it was Daniel Craig in shorts but I thought close enough, Stephen wears shorts ), she was sat there sipping her pint of vodka as usual ( though her party trick is to down it in one follwed by lighting her farts, which once burned down a bar and a good part of Irekunst where she went for the annual hampster eating competition which she won with 273 in one minute ), then across the bar her eyes met Jose.

Jose the bull castrator from Barcelona. He showed her his equipment, two razor sharp rocks signed by the Pope and authorised for bulls and rapists and her heart and hormones took over. They made passionate love for 3 solid hours on the pebble beach across from the bar. People queued to watch, several women fainted, 2 men through themselves into the water.

Then in a blink of the eye they were gone.

Sorry Stephen. I did my best, I hope you don't expect a refund.

Je suis desolate !! :Doh: To have my hopes dashed in such a fashion ! How cruel can you be ! Just as I was dragging my unworthy body off my knees into a fine upright position once more !! Oh Death, where is thy sting? Oh Grave thy victory ! Ah well, such memories that I have I shall keep !!

I just hope that the tears in my eyes do not fall into the repast that I will prepare for you and your child bride !:cry::cry::cry:

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
What a great idea Jim.

I have optimistically brought 2 tennis rackets with me so if anyone fancies a (low key) game anytime then let me know.

Also have enough boules on board for 2 to 4 players, so again if you fancy a laugh drop by.

I am on C037

Stuart

My wife and I would love to have a game of Boules, one problem, we don't have any and we don't know how to play. You may see me on my pitch today head over a laptop. I am not some saddo but will be setting the questions for Thursday's pub quiz. If anyone wants to come down it is in the social room at 1930 hours on Thursday evening. One Euro to enter (winner takes all) and optional one Euro for a raffle ticket. Good fun and the last one of the season. Free bowl of chips per table. I forgot there is a spot prize as well.
More details from B008

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi John

We'd love the quiz. Also, I have a quiz book if you need any questions. Regarding boules, I believe you can borrow them from reception and we'd love a game anytime.::bigsmile:
Ivy C003 (or 2, I'm not sure)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi John

We'd love the quiz. Also, I have a quiz book if you need any questions. Regarding boules, I believe you can borrow them from reception and we'd love a game anytime.::bigsmile:
Ivy C003 (or 2, I'm not sure)

We have two packs think equals 1 set :thumb:

we would love a game sometime too :thumb:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
I have the boules :winky: just need the players. I have enough for up to 3 others to play plus me so just pop down to C037 any time. It matters not if you have never played before, the rules are simple.

No takers on tennis yet, but I do have a spare racket if you fancy a game.

Also, anyone played rummikub as I have that on board.

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Thanks for the beer and nibbles Sean and Jim. It was a nice way to say happy birthdsy and also meet up with everyone. :thumb:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
I have the boules :winky: just need the players. I have enough for up to 3 others to play plus me so just pop down to C037 any time. It matters not if you have never played before, the rules are simple.

I have 4 raquets (rackets) and I'd love to bash one around but just don't expect me to run too hard. I'm off to Catral in the morning but my afternoon is free I hope. ::bigsmile: Anyone else? We could play doubles. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

Tennis = no no no no...

rummikub = ????????

Boules = yes please, pretty please (with Frankie's permission of course...)

JJ

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Good morning all :Smile: Just going to have a little read....book 6 (of 7) in Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Addicted. Bob is in bed with Reacher, them as know know who I mean eh JJ :ROFLMAO: Jane

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Water points

Planning to run to Marjal without water on board..... remind me, are there water points on the pitches or are they elsewhere on site ?

Regards, Bryan

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Good morning all :Smile: Just going to have a little read....book 6 (of 7) in Stephen King's Dark Tower series. Addicted. Bob is in bed with Reacher, them as know know who I mean eh JJ :ROFLMAO: Jane

How does he feel about Tom Cruise being cast as Reacher ??.... only in La-La Land !!!

Regards, Bryan

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Planning to run to Marjal without water on board..... remind me, are there water points on the pitches or are they elsewhere on site ?

Regards, Bryan

Every pitch has a water point, a grey water disposal point, electricity (16a) and a satellite point which has six English speaking channels.

GeraldandAnnie

Free Member
Aug 6, 2007
Essex coast
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2006
I can only see 4 ! BBC, BBC 2 Wales, ITV and ITV 2 ! Which are the other 2 ??:thumb:

Isn't there a Discovery Channel? It's a Spanish channel, but features English-speaking programmes. Watched a fascinating documentary the other day about piranha fish.

Gerald

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Just a mention of a few bits for sale..
Solar screen external insulated windscreen covers. €40
Pair of side window deflectors. €25

Above will fit duacto or boxer 2000 - 2006..

Also 2 x 75 watt Inverters. new in packaging. €10 each.

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Surely not!!?? Jane:Doh:

The rumour mill (my daughter, huge fan of Lee Childs) has it that that TC is being consider to play the part of 6'5", 200llbs ex MP Jack Reacher. Believe there is a Facebook page dedicated to opposing it.... but I know nothing of FB.

Like I say..... only in La-La land.

Regards, Bryan

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
Oh no! we cant get Sky"!

We are so impressed with the site that we went to reception and asked to stay until after easter! Imagine our disappointment when this afternoon Mike informed me that the new satellite dish, 1.2 m, is apparently no good and we cant get Sky, or more importantly (for Mike) Sky sports!!!

We are feeling very depressed at the moment and are having to drink some of the wonderful beer JJ brought back from the Supermarket. The only problem is that JJ was due to spend the evening with us watching Man City through our Sky TV, so watch out Frankie, JJ might be depressed when he misses his football tonight.

This is a great site Jim and we are really pleased we came!

We have a few good DVD's anyone want to play swopsies??

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just reporting in, we hope to arrive at Marjal on Thursday afternoon, we have had a good run so far managed to do 1300 miles in just 3 and a bit days

. At the moment are having a rest at a nice site just North of Valencia, and feeling some nice warm sun. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
What is done, is done, what isn't done aint going to be done now..... so tomorrow morning (Sat) we kick off for "Funster-land", arriving late afternoon..... save some sunshine please !!

Regards, Bryan

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Isn't there a Discovery Channel? It's a Spanish channel, but features English-speaking programmes. Watched a fascinating documentary the other day about piranha fish.

Gerald

I like a programme with a bit of bite about it !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
Only another hour and a half and I will be going for the "Spit Roasted" Chickens.. (Leaving Marjal about 10.30..am

Any one else want one..?

6 Euros each or get your heads together 2 for 10 Euros.. :thumb:

I have to get four at the moment, so that is 5 Euros each... any more.. ? :shout::shout:

could we have one please Mo. Thanks. Can I pay you this afternoon? Carolyn

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back