If you are lookig for a M'Home can't recommend them highly enough....... (1 Viewer)

ritaderek

Free Member
Jul 29, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
Exp
Just picked up our new (to us) Hymer Exsis i from www.david-fuller.co.uk , Gunthorpe near Nottingham. Bought at Newark Show two weeks ago. The after sales care we rec'd was outstanding nothing too much trouble. They transferred kit from our van to the new one and gave us a car for the day while work was carried out. Their website is excellent and I would certainly suggest that they should be your first port of call if you are looking for a change of m'home.
At suggestion of Jane (and Bob) we stayed in Derbyshire for a night to test the van out before returning to Norfolk so that we had the opportunity if needed to sot out any niggles. They were transferring our solar panel but in the event couldn't easily remove it so provided a new one. All their staff were friendly and helpful so can't recommend them highly enough.....
We now have room for all the gear we have acquired since falling under the influence of Pat and Neil!

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
any picture if your newly acquired pride and joy:winky::winky:

Fatalhud

Free Member
Nov 26, 2009
Nottingham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
19 Years on and off
Hi We bought my sons car from them 18 months ago, with no problems.
Although they have always had a few Motorhomes and Caravans in stock for sale, they mainly sold cars, It would seem that in the last year they have changed direction, with their stock now mainly consisting of Leisure vehicles

Its good to here that they still give good service :thumb:

Alan H

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Rita and Derek, we are pleased that you have had such a good buying experience and know you will have lots of fun in the new van. Glad you took our advice regarding a stopover in it.... live and learn :roflmto: (should have put Grr there really) as I said : Do as I say not as I do! lol You both take care Jane (and Bob) :Smile:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi Rita and Derek

Now,now I cant be responsible for all the stuff you take, I am not into Skiing:ROFLMAO:

Glad it went okay, hope you have many happy travels in it.

Pat and Neil

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back