Free Member
Apr 26, 2010
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Roller Team 600
Exp
18 months
Tonight we went shopping and Graham wouldnt park in a certain place because he said thats where the hook ups were for the refrigeratored vehicles!! No barriers on the car park that I could see, electric hookup and lots of space.

Makro :ROFLMAO:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Tonight we went shopping and Graham wouldnt park in a certain place because he said thats where the hook ups were for the refrigeratored vehicles!! No barriers on the car park that I could see, electric hookup and lots of space.

I've noticed them at Ipswich Makro... but I think they lock the gates at closing time.. well, I guess that would make it secure parking :roflmto:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Tonight we went shopping and Graham wouldnt park in a certain place because he said thats where the hook ups were for the refrigeratored vehicles!! Makro QUOTE.

Yes and you see the world and his wife but few refrigerated vehicles parked there, most are there so they can load up in the dry, or they're too lazy to walk. :Sad: We try not to go too often, we usually guess what the bill will be at the checkout and are always around £150 too low.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back