Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
I managed to get some free tickets for the ideal home show and made the mistake of telling Mrs L!! :winky:
Anyway, we're now going at the end of the month when we had planned t do long weekend in France. As we're going to the show Friday it's not too bad as it's pretty much on-route for us.
My question is Earls Court and London, and our motorhome........now I don't think they go together too well......has anyone taken theirs to this area and where can we park?? (No-where without re-mortgaging from what I can find out!!:Doh:)
We don't mind parking out somewhere and catching the underground in, bu as we're heading straight off to Dover ater the show i'd like to be best positioned for this.

I am aware the congestion zone starts in this area also, so don't wanna get hit with that too.

Cheers all......::bigsmile::thumb:

rolyk

Free Member
Oct 20, 2007
South Glos
Funster No
MH
Warwick Duo
Exp
Since 2007
If you're a Caravan Club member you may be able to leave your van at their Crystal Palace site for the day. It's a 40 minute bus ride to Westminster then a tube to Earls Court.

Oct 27, 2007
Near Dartford
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Since 2005
Abbey wood would be a better bet instead of Crystal Palace as you are nearer to the A2 /M20 for the run to the coast.

Your best bet is to park at or near one of the overground stations (in Zone 4-6) in the Kent area so that you could then make the short run to the coast.

If you want a site and are members of the Caravan Club then Abbey Wood is ideal.

You can park on the road near Falconwood Station (near Welling) but you have to get there early. Most Station car parks in the London and Kent area are pay and display at about £4 a day.

I will have a think and get back to you with some other suggestions.

Sonja

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back