Iboost Question (1 Viewer)

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Got my Blonde thicko-head:( on this morning and need some help!!!
I have an iBoost (directional version) when using it alone can I get on to the iBoost Home-page using the iPad only? i.e. 10.20.30.40 without having to use a PC, or Mac?
Secondly if using the MIFI can I boost its reception/range by using the iBoost connected to the MIFI when using 3Data-simcard or Europasim-card?
Thanks(y)

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Q1. Not an iPad user, but I don't see why not.

Q2. Probably, assuming the iBoost broadcasts it's wifi signal stronger than the mifi does, which seems likely. You could if you had them in a line, but I expect that in a m/h, the iBoost & the mifi are quite close together. Certainly the iBoost gives a good signal strength in & around a m/h. DavidG58 says he can see mine loud & clear from his van which is about 20m away. Easy to give it a try though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Mine is the first version of Motorhome wifi so the screen is different but yes any browser on any device should be able to access the router.
Here on my iPhone
image.jpg

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
We were on a twelve van meet at Marborough Park and there was only me could get a signal with my 3 mifi and I boosted to all twelve vans using my I Boost, just enough for the to read and send emails of course

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back