Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
A hoard of motorhomers will ruin a free wifi connection in seconds.

All swarming around it like bees around honey.

The moment Eastenders fires up, the bandwidth is all soaked up and everything grinds to a halt...

Thank goodness I am sorted in Portugal through an unlimited 4G contract with NOS.

I wonder if, when "roaming charges" come off, I will be able to use it in the Land Of The Bull Baiting, Bearded, Lispers...

JJ :cool:

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
Picked up an older iboost 6 with no instructions so just found instructions in post here had problems logging in so pressed reset couple of times it didn't realise it was 5s max till i spotted instructions on here

Think i have deleted configuration

how do i get it working again

Going away for few days later today so may not be able to access internet for a few days

Thanks in advance for help

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Picked up an older iboost 6 with no instructions so just found instructions in post here had problems logging in so pressed reset couple of times it didn't realise it was 5s max till i spotted instructions on here

Think i have deleted configuration

how do i get it working again

Going away for few days later today so may not be able to access internet for a few days

Thanks in advance for help

Hello, I have your email and you will have a solution in your inbox shortly.

Adam

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Rusty Pumper

Free Member
Mar 10, 2017
Funster No
Try this idiots guide on YouTube from Jools (very nice man) and seasoned motorhomer:

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Hello, I have your email and you will have a solution in your inbox shortly.

Adam
@Addie Adam sorry to be a nuisance but on our last trip away ( there might of been a bit of drink involved) :sick: a similar thing happened to me can you email me a solution as well if possible.

Addie

Trader - Motorhome Wifi
Oct 15, 2011
York
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
@Addie Adam sorry to be a nuisance but on our last trip away ( there might of been a bit of drink involved) :sick: a similar thing happened to me can you email me a solution as well if possible.

I’m afraid my psychic powers stop short of guessing email addresses from forum handles!

Please contact us via www.motorhomewifi.com/support with a description of the issue and I would be happy to assist.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
I’m afraid my psychic powers stop short of guessing email addresses from forum handles!

Please contact us via www.motorhomewifi.com/support with a description of the issue and I would be happy to assist.

We had an ‘issue’ in Croatia a couple of years ago - couldn’t get boosted WiFi on a site, after getting it no problem from every site we had visited, so was convinced the kit was at fault. I blasted off a complaining email to Adam - he got back straight away, ignoring my whinging content - and getting straight to the problem, diagnosed a conflict with the camp’s system. He assured us it would all work when we moved to another site - which it did - and we enjoyed WiFi from the van for the remainder of our Croatian holiday.

The after sales support for us, was second to none!

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
We had an ‘issue’ in Croatia a couple of years ago - couldn’t get boosted WiFi on a site, after getting it no problem from every site we had visited, so was convinced the kit was at fault. I blasted off a complaining email to Adam - he got back straight away, ignoring my whinging content - and getting straight to the problem, diagnosed a conflict with the camp’s system. He assured us it would all work when we moved to another site - which it did - and we enjoyed WiFi from the van for the remainder of our Croatian holiday.

The after sales support for us, was second to none!

Ditto.....(y)

injebreck99

Free Member
Dec 5, 2011
norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low profile C Class
Exp
Since 1997
I must confess that I have not had much luck with my Wi-fi system, even in semi residential areas, perhaps I need a booster as well.

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
I sent Adam @Addie an e.mail this morning regarding my issue and i'm sure that he replied back to me via a phone call faster that the time it actually took the e.mail to go to him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MH WiFi Customer support 20/10 (y)(y)

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
I sent Adam @Addie an e.mail this morning regarding my issue and i'm sure that he replied back to me via a phone call faster that the time it actually took the e.mail to go to him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
MH WiFi Customer support 20/10 (y)(y)
I emailed their service area similar time that i asked question on here response was very quick as he had my email address and the sorting out is childsplay for younger generation brought up on computers if like me you are old ( ie nearly 60 ) you will struggle i got boys fiance to do it she got it working i would lose patience and then get satisfaction destroying something to lose anger issue ( fairly short fuse )

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back