Iboost help. Lost all the settings. (1 Viewer)

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hi irnbru I have the same problem can you send me a pic of your settings please thanks
Hi, Please see post 12 and also post 26 who is the owners of motorhomewifi, best to contact Adam direct who will help you solve your problem. Addie

Tomo4321

Free Member
Feb 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
Mh
I needed to set up my printer wirelessly today on my iboost router and went through the the normal procedure of pressing the WPS button on the router. Unfortunately, if you keep the button pressed too long it changes to a reset button. Which you should never press!!!
Anyway, all the settings have gone and I can't get online ( except for now hanging out of the window using 3G.)
So, I emailed MHWifi but it seems they are closed till Monday
Does anybody have the recovery instructions, or even better, are MHWifi online now?
A weekend without internet, Netflix, Amazon Prime video is too ghastly to contemplate......:cry:
Hi Jan are you still looking for settings for iboost

Tomo4321

Free Member
Feb 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
Mh
I needed to set up my printer wirelessly today on my iboost router and went through the the normal procedure of pressing the WPS button on the router. Unfortunately, if you keep the button pressed too long it changes to a reset button. Which you should never press!!!
Anyway, all the settings have gone and I can't get online ( except for now hanging out of the window using 3G.)
So, I emailed MHWifi but it seems they are closed till Monday
Does anybody have the recovery instructions, or even better, are MHWifi online now?
A weekend without internet, Netflix, Amazon Prime video is too ghastly to contemplate......:cry:
Hi Jan are you still looking for settings for iboost
I doubt it, that was 5 yrs ago. :LOL:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Dec 17, 2013
Littlehampton, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner Nexxo A698g
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry to drag up this old thread.
MHW no longer support the old WiFi system and can't provide the firmware anymore.

Does anyone have the firmware for the D8, or have one working that you might be able to save the firmware from if that's possible.

Thanks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back