Iberian virgins. (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
My partner suggests "a clique" or even a "claque" (a group of sycophantic followers! Of Fun??). Clarky I'm booked into the Vulcan hanger next Wednesday!

There is an equestrian event in Renguengos de Monsaraz on 26th March, cannot find details but they seem to be having a cavalcade to the vineyard., Ask at the tourist office if you are around then.

Have fun. Catherine.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Clarky
Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
My partner suggests "a clique" or even a "claque" (a group of sycophantic followers! Of Fun??). Clarky I'm booked into the Vulcan hanger next Wednesday!

There is an equestrian event in Renguengos de Monsaraz on 26th March, cannot find details but they seem to be having a cavalcade to the vineyard., Ask at the tourist office if you are around then.

Have fun. Catherine.
Enjoy your hangar tour and pass on our greeting to the volunteers there. We have worked with some of them at air shows.

Richard.

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Enjoy your hangar tour and pass on our greeting to the volunteers there. We have worked with some of them at air shows.

Richard.
How are you two Clark/ Cathagos getting on!!?

OP
OP
Clarky
Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
How are you two Clark/ Cathagos getting on!!?
Parted company this morning.
Robert going further south than us.
We are at Caseres but are going on to Portugal now.
No free roaming with 3 in Portugal so there may be radio silence until wi-for can be found.
Over and out. :)

Richard.

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Richard
The Aire I was telling you about this morning was Campercontact 20517 at Benarraba - all facilities except elec and views to die for.
Well worth the drive
Avoid the centre of Gaucin en route as its very tight - there is a bypass of sorts.

We're at Badajoz today which is also worth visiting whilst you're at Caceres as its close

Enjoy your trip !

Robert

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Richard
The Aire I was telling you about this morning was Campercontact 20517 at Benarraba - all facilities except elec and views to die for.
Well worth the drive
Avoid the centre of Gaucin en route as its very tight - there is a bypass of sorts.

We're at Badajoz today which is also worth visiting whilst you're at Caceres as its close

Enjoy your trip !

Robert
I'm waiting for food and smiley photos oh and views too! I love to see france and Spain vicariously through your posts!!you and Mrs C always seem to have great trips!:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I'm waiting for food and smiley photos oh and views too! I love to see france and Spain vicariously through your posts!!you and Mrs C always seem to have great trips!:)
If you insist I'll start a separate thread tomorrow, but it will have to be the highlights as I get in trouble if I spend too much time online

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Yes please , and I will apologise to Mrs C when we meet!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back