IAN and HELGA,,ONWARDS and UPWARDS!! (1 Viewer)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
ianthebuilder I have had great success revamping old furniture by painting with Rustoleum furniture paint. Just a quick go over with liquid sander, then 2 or 3 coats. I have used cream to cover pine units, drawer and bedside, that had gone orange and showed their 80s origins and they now look great in the bedroom, and I even painted up a mock “mahogany” corner unit in cream, lining the inside with a “sample” of fabulous wallpaper collected from B&Q. A motley collection of good quality solid furniture could be easily transformed before you get the carpets down !

Link Removed

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Right lovely funsters - can anyone help please? Do you fancy meeting Ian for a cuppa and having a guided tour of his flat? (he knows I'm posting this by the way!)

I've been chatting to Ian and I've got a TV for him - not huge by todays standards - 32" so not difficult to handle.

I'm within 5 mins of J27/J28 of the M1 - is anyone heading south soon - I'm happy to travel to pass it on but not really fancying 280 mile round trip at the minute. Can we get a relay up and running????

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
You can get stuff like this lovely set of drawers £45 bargain
Ad underneath for similar oak furniture land £400 !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
Right lovely funsters - can anyone help please? Do you fancy meeting Ian for a cuppa and having a guided tour of his flat? (he knows I'm posting this by the way!)

I've been chatting to Ian and I've got a TV for him - not huge by todays standards - 32" so not difficult to handle.

I'm within 5 mins of J27/J28 of the M1 - is anyone heading south soon - I'm happy to travel to pass it on but not really fancying 280 mile round trip at the minute. Can we get a relay up and running????
I’ll look at the jobs schedule tomorrow. We might be able to do it. I know we’ve got a job booked in Norwich for next Thursday for drop off. I just need to look at whats booked in your locality beforehand Debs.

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I’ll look at the jobs schedule tomorrow. We might be able to do it. I know we’ve got a job booked in Norwich for next Thursday for drop off. I just need to look at whats booked in your locality beforehand Debs.
Marvellous (y)

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I'm happy to travel to pass it on but not really fancying 280 mile round trip at the minute. Can we get a relay up and running????
Hi Debs, we are approx 25 miles west of Norwich (south of A47 & North of A11 ... if this fits into the jigsaw I'm happy to help. If any Funster involved needs an overnight motorhome stopover they would be welcome to stay at ours with all necessary facilities.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Ok,, good evening,,,

this will be my last post on Ian and Helga onwards and upwards!!!

been a long day, I am now going to bed , up early and out about 8 am,,, looking forward to my new start,, I shall just post a small amount to get the next thread started!

thanks to all who took an interest in me and Helga,, I’m sure my next chapter won’t be too boring for you! Xxxxxxxxxxx.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Ok,, good evening,,,

this will be my last post on Ian and Helga onwards and upwards!!!

been a long day, I am now going to bed , up early and out about 8 am,,, looking forward to my new start,, I shall just post a small amount to get the next thread started!

thanks to all who took an interest in me and Helga,, I’m sure my next chapter won’t be too boring for you! Xxxxxxxxxxx.
Cheers ianthebuilder for a brilliant three years, glad to have had the privilege of responding to your posts and meeting you along the way, it will seem strange not looking for your latest posts first thing on getting up and having my morning cuppa, still have to get used to reading your bricks and mortar thread.
Good luck mate, we will try to get over that way in spring. (y) (y)(y)(y)

Trixie

Funster
Deceased RIP
Apr 25, 2014
Funster No
Good luck today Ian, hope there are no hiccups on the way x

Dec 28, 2017
Loughborough
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
Good luck with flat move today look forward to reading your new thread .

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back