Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I wish.....we were at Wrenbury with Haggars. Right now the hungover bring and buyers will be getting their wares ready outside their vans and snipers will be wandering around trying to spot an early bargain. It was not to be and we couldn't make it. Though at least I have an internet connection this morning; frustratingly we've never managed that Wrenbury.

Where do you wish you were this morning?

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I would like to be in exactly the same place but a week later. We are currently in the chaos of a new kitchen being fitted but it will all be over by this time next week. The MH has been useful as a temporary kitchen though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I'm at Home and the floor screed grit truck has arrived and now the two guys to lay it have arrived, so I'm happy to be here keeping an eye out but wish it was all finished and secure so I could slide off somewhere.

Last night I realised that the plumber had missed two pipes out of the floor and had to quickly bend some pipes and pop it in the floor before cleaning up for the morning.

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I wish I could be in 2 places at one time.
I love overwintering in Portugal but I would love to spend more time with my family.

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
Getting hospital doctors to communicate, went for a load of tests. Hospital doctor referred me to Cardiac unit, 90% certain of what is wrong. Now cardiac unit have sent appointment for the same tests ???? Why don't they talk to each other. We're waiting to go back to France

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Just here actually - will be leaving shortly for Zumerzet, hopefully to buy our 1st M/H ..........we are just ever so slightly excited (that's both of us, not the royal 'we') ::bigsmile:

Frustratingly though there's a really interesting one appeared at a local dealer. .... Sods law an' all that

Btw found The Buyers Guide very helpful.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back