I was sure it was Montalbano..... (1 Viewer)

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
I mean c'mon, an easy mistake to make -
P1050122.JPG
that suave rod action plus the fact that the series is filmed around the next beach from here. Nope - but great to spot our mate Flatpackchicken out there enjoying the shortest day of the year in this Sicilian paradise.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Yes that's me unfortunately enjoying late afternoon sun and fishing great place Thanks Ponyboy and Jenny!!!!!!!!!!! Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Unfortunately Montalbanoflatpack - no fish this time

If no locals doing likewise maybe go elsewhere to fish?:)

Would love to try Sicily in winter. what's it like, quiet I guess compared with Spain, Better food though!!

OP
OP
ponyboy

ponyboy

Free Member
Dec 19, 2012
Tasmania
Funster No
MH
Hobbyvan AKA Jinks
Exp
April 2012
If no locals doing likewise maybe go elsewhere to fish?:)Would love to try Sicily in winter. what's it like, quiet I guess compared with Spain, Better food though!!

No way Judgemental - it's a great fishing spot and the locals were ranged all along the beach when Montalbanoflatpack arrived but they all raced home to get their autograph books.

Our first time in Sicily. The driving is crap here but we've become accustomed to it. Planning to be here till March or so and have decided to stay in particular campsites around the island for a few weeks at a time and "range out" to the sights. Eight euro a day seems to be the going rate for long term (30 days or more) stays so it's not expensive by any means. The countryside is quite amazing - particularly if you're interested in Greek/Roman antiquity or just varied landscape and if not then the weather's been great, although I've read that December is the rainiest month of the year we haven't had a drop so far, a drop of rain that is - we've had loads of drops of the local wine - great stuff too. All in all, really glad we came here, and that's just after our first two weeks here.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back