I Was Minding My Own Business When I Was Accosted by... (1 Viewer)

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I haven't met one for years but if I did
I think I would rather listen to JWs than read comments about stupid football on this thread:)

Football is almost the same nonsense as skydaddies.......:roflmto:

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
I think I would rather listen to JWs than read comments about stupid football on this thread:)

Oh Dear Dear Dear ...o_O Why do you read "comments about stupid football" in the first place? It always amazes me to see how people like to torture themselves! I, never open my door to any religion groups (I ask who it is first on the outside phone!) and except JJ's comments that I listen to (because he's my partner and I want to see him happy....!!) I change channel when it comes to footy! Do something .... you sound sooo unhappy!;)(y):cool:........:):):)!!!
Je dis ça ...Je dis rien........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
I would have thought with your advancing years you would be in need of all the help you could get now @JJ :).

ianandkath

Free Member
Jun 4, 2015
spain/uk
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
2 years
where i live is the mormom temple, most live next door to us in a block of flats.
got talking to them , and give them @JJ's address, told them he needs lots of help.
well he does follow the worst football team in manchester:LOL::LOL::LOL:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
he needs lots of help.
well he does follow the worst football team in manchester

Obviously a "Wind Up Merchant" who knows nothing about the Beautiful Game and little about the glorious city of Manchester.

I feel so very, very sorry for the poor, lost souls who spend their lifetimes living in the darkness... :whistle:

Probably never experienced the orgasmic delights of eating a Steak and Ale Fray Bentos Pie either.

Tragic. :(

Got to go now... it is lettuce sowing day today.

JJ :cool:

PS. Rufty Tufty FLTs don't have addresses where they actually live... that would be asking for trouble!

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
Your duty is to try and save them from the evil that is controlling their lives, I have a TV doorbel and I can speak to them on it, I just say I am in Scotland trying to preach and convert Jocks to, whatever the other group to the one they belong to.

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
One way to use the bible against the religious.. :whistle:

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Be fair to the bloke... he didn't give up until I told him firmly (but politely) to go away and take his evil religion with him.
I thought supporting Manure was the only evil religion in Manchester

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
My Nan was a JW and i dont remember her as nasty ,evil,or a nuisance , just a nice old lady who spent a lot of time with sick and lonely people mostly where their own families could not be bothered . I think you see only a small part of their religion and make assumptions .
I am ashamed to say that when i attended her JW funeral i was shocked to realise that i did not really know her , it was not sad but was a celebration of her life.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
where i live is the mormom temple, most live next door to us in a block of flats.
got talking to them , and give them @JJ's address, told them he needs lots of help.
well he does follow the worst football team in manchester:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Know it well do folk still get lost trying to find it in Preston?

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I'm afraid that my opinion of JWs is a little jaundiced.

I once had an elderly Great Aunt Ethel. She lived alone and sought the friendship of local JWs although she wasn't a 'believer'.

The teenage daughter of one of this really friendly group of people decided that she might have some money tucked away and, along with her boyfriend, raided her home.

They then murdered my Aunt and set her house on fire.

The JWs quickly disowned the murderer (who spent a mere 8 years in jail because of her age) despite the fact that they introduced her.

Ain't religion great?

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
The two basic tennents of jw'ism are a problem for me, firstly unless I save you (and you believe in my particular version of God invented back in the 1870's ) you are going to hell. Secondly they believe Satan runs the world. Although it probably feels like the latter at times there is not one scrap of physical evidence to support any the above.

Thirdly who is to say Muslims or any other version of a religion are wrong. Most people become what religion they are because they are immersed in it by family, culture, race or geographic location or maybe some coercion ...... That's not really a good basis for finding an independent version of a God.

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Jehovas witnesses built a Kingdom Hall from scratch in a week very close to me, inevitably we started to get the knock on the door and after the third time I had a chat with them politely pointing out I had no interest and they were wasting their time, I asked them to record my comments and to ensure their ‘chapel’ was made aware. This was about 15 years ago and to be fair they have never bothered me since, they still come around the Close about once a year but always bypass my house.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I'm afraid that my opinion of JWs is a little jaundiced.

I once had an elderly Great Aunt Ethel. She lived alone and sought the friendship of local JWs although she wasn't a 'believer'.

The teenage daughter of one of this really friendly group of people decided that she might have some money tucked away and, along with her boyfriend, raided her home.

They then murdered my Aunt and set her house on fire.

The JWs quickly disowned the murderer (who spent a mere 8 years in jail because of her age) despite the fact that they introduced her.

Ain't religion great?
:eek:

As Frankie said - bloody hell

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
As they do not drink And that is against my religion. So I will stay in love with the grape.

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
As I mentioned earlier I had a work colleague who was a JW. One time he gave me a lift to where I started doing my mail delivery. He kept talking about you-know- what and wouldn't let me out of the car! My boss was passing in his car and spotted us. He pulled along side us and opened his window. He said, "Jack why don't you let Davy out of your CONVERTIBLE and let him get on with his work!" I couldn't help but collapse in a heap laughing. It was classic:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back