LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just copied and pasted from our sister site RVOC..

There is a dealer/member advertising euro van`s with single or double slide - out`s.. (y)

Dont want to break Jim`s rules, so if you want to see more join RVOC, it only cost`s a £5.. for "Funsters" ;)(y)

If Jim gives me the OK, I will put their website pertaining to these little beauty`s on here.. :)

Broken Link Removed Broken Link RemovedBroken Link RemovedBroken Link Removed

So could be nice for those that have had a Yank Tank and miss the slideouts and space they give..

Last edited:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Yes, Dinky do some great stuff these days. Beats my fire engine with grey tyres and no windows. (y)(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
You wouldn't want one once you'd had a look I'm sad to say. Great concept - but we checked them out at the NEC and again at Peterborough - build quality and finish is embarrassingly awful - I was shocked that the company would show vehicles the way they did, which put me right off!

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
just something else to go wrong and leak mo, Better let me give it a few years road test first.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
You wouldn't want one once you'd had a look I'm sad to say. Great concept - but we checked them out at the NEC and again at Peterborough - build quality and finish is embarrassingly awful - I was shocked that the company would show vehicles the way they did, which put me right off!

Must admit that we only glanced at them - since we had just found our dream van sitting almost opposite at Peterborough in the Hayes Leisure plot. Nice idea if it can be made reliable and dry. Seem to recall that the one that MMM tested leaked like a sieve through the slide but was a pre-production example

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back