buckby

Free Member
Sep 6, 2013
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Don't know if this is of interest to anybody but with the autotrail entertainment system it is possible to connect your I pod in turn the stereo to aux and use the main speakers you have to have a phono to jack plug lead plug into the red and white socket at the back turn the selector knob to 3 and put stereo on aux job done especially with radio reception being not that good
Cheers kev

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hi Kev, please don't take offence, but after visually adding in some punctuation to your thread I have managed to work out what you are saying! I think.

Do you mean adding the jack plug/phono lead into the spare sockets at the back of freeview box, or do you mean a phono lead from the aux socket on the cab dash radio info unit?

OP
OP
buckby

buckby

Free Member
Sep 6, 2013
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
the phono plugs go into the dvd/tv selector then set it to no3 on the dialhope this helps

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
buckby

buckby

Free Member
Sep 6, 2013
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
57 plate it has a selector in the cupboard with the freeview box and seargent unt it has a knob that has tv dvd and 3 on it depending what you select it will then go through the dropdown monitor not sure what you have on the 10 plate

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Sounds like a different system. On the 10 plate the dash unit has an 'aux' socket (& a usb) I plug my i pod into there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back