I need to cool down and chill out. (1 Viewer)

Nov 11, 2013
Tewkesbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL 668
Exp
March 2014
After a lovely morning having a boat ride on the Dordogne river and a pleasant drive following the river for 50 miles I am in jeopardy of ruining it all. I have just driven through a maze of housing estate streets trying to find an ACSI campsite which wasn't there, and when I put the actual address in the sat nav instead of the ACSI coordinates I was nowhere near it. Eventually I found it, and my god, the receptionist from hell. I have never been dealt with by a more miserable and disinterested young lady in my life. She must still have been mourning the death of Jaques Cousteau or something. If I wasn't so knackered I would have driven away in a cloud of chippings. Anyway, that's off my chest now, time for a cold beer. Don't even start me on the massively sloping pitch......

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
Are you sure that's your T-shirt you're wearing 'cos I've got one exactly like it from a similar experience. Vive le Rosbiff!!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
That's France for you unfortunately.

It's why I prefer Spain or Italy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Whilst I am sure there are some lovely sites ( and KNOW there are some wonderful folk ) in France, we have had the cold shoulder treatment more often than a warm welcome

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back