I have updated the orange in France link (1 Viewer)

bashers

Free Member
Mar 21, 2009
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
3! Been boating for years. Now just bought an RV
not sure if this post is i response to a request but isn't that offer a 12 monthly contract, hence almost impossible to get without any proof of address in France?

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong as I'm still looking for an alternative to the now defunct "Internet Max"

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
not sure if this post is i response to a request but isn't that offer a 12 monthly contract, hence almost impossible to get without any proof of address in France?

PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong as I'm still looking for an alternative to the now defunct "Internet Max"

Bashers, you are correct it is a 12 month contract, but surely you could use any address if you use the orange shop,............(we live in france) when we get the Leclerc sim they just ask to see our passport (which still has a english address) and ask for a address and phone number......But I have heard a lot mention the orange shop using there own address ???? to start the 12 month contract,
what is the alternative????..the internet max that has gone... so what else do you use ...and if you over here for 6 months or more is it not worth thinking about...or you could use Mc Donalds spend a lot of time trying to find one that says 5mins away, could 30km
Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bashers

Free Member
Mar 21, 2009
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
3! Been boating for years. Now just bought an RV
Last time i got a contract in France (four years ago now) we needed an "attestation d'residence" which proved we "lived" at a marina.

If things have changed that's good news all round

We used PAYG for the two months we were there

Now we are in Italy we are on WIND.
In this "country of contasts" you need a passport to get near the internet and a social security number just to get a PAYG SIM from the other three mobile providers!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back