I found this red button behind the sink! (1 Viewer)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I wouldn’t be able to stop myself pushing that button. But then again I can’t resist touching electrified fences.
My dad learnt to touch electric fences twice after checking one, finding no ill effect then stepping one leg over just as it pulsed again. The scream was blood curdling and saved having a vasectomy

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
My dad learnt to touch electric fences twice after checking one, finding no ill effect then stepping one leg over just as it pulsed again. The scream was blood curdling and saved having a vasectomy

We have to assume that was after you were born....

...... otherwise we would have to question your parentage :rolleyes: :LOL:

Geoff

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
We have to assume that was after you were born....

...... otherwise we would have to question your parentage :rolleyes: :LOL:

Geoff
well I was there at the time but still might be a bit of a bright spark

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
John Barrett

John Barrett

Free Member
Jan 19, 2020
Hamble, Southampton.
Funster No
MH
One Eyed in Hamble!
Exp
Since 2012
Frankly I'm pressed fo understand the interest in this little red button!

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
As an apprentice electrician I worked with Gustov a Polish ex-solder. He told me when he was in Germany, WW2, the Yanks "finally" got to Berlin and some were billited in the same building but on the upper floors, as the Poles were there first. The Yanks would insist on peeing down the stairwell rather than go to the latreen. Gustov being the electric man laid a wire grid at the bottom of the stairwell connected it up and placed a steel plate on the top floor of the stairwell and wrote on it pi** here. This steel plate was then also connected up and Gustov told us you could hear the babies crying all the way back to Poland.
Ouch.
Phil

keithpaw

Free Member
Jun 7, 2020
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
I’m a newbie
Did you press it?😬

Wikky

Free Member
Aug 6, 2020
Cambridge
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Since 2003
I found this red button behind the sink on the back board facing the rear window. It can't be seen. I rang the previous owner of 15 years and she didn't know it was there! The MH is fitted with a working Strikeback alarm system, so I daren't press the damn thing...
Perhaps Eddie would know?
John
View attachment 401103
Ensure no one is sitting in the front passenger seat before you press it.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
That's a good idea, never heard that trick before.
Next time I'm bored that can be my project.
It's almost as easy to turn another tap on just far enough to operate the pump. The faulty tap will then flow water normally. Just remember to turn off the other tap to stop the pump when finished.

Feb 22, 2016
York
Funster No
MH
Bailey 620 Approach
Exp
Since 2015
About 10 years ago, I was bringing a director's disqualification case in court. It was a Friday afternoon in summer and the court was empty apart from me my oppo, the director and the judge. I was droning on an on about the accounts when suddenly, the court doors flew open and there were four brawny security men standing ready for action. The judge said " I'm very sorry Mr L (me) I was listening to your submissions when I felt this button under my desk and although I was intensely interested in your case (yeah right!) I pushed the button a few times. I didn't realise it was a panic button. Please carry on." We all had a good laugh even the rogue director who was disqualified for 5 years.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back