I feel very guilty but hey, hello all. (1 Viewer)

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
Hi to all on MHF, joined in February and for some strange reason every time I log on it is some unearthly hour when my brain can't think of anything remotely useful to say, so sorry for not saying hello sooner, anyhow the wife (Margie) and I (Simon) hope to meet up with some of you good folks in the not to distant future.

By the way I was at Woolacombe recently (August B/H weekend), and went past a FUNSTERS sign, as I was only there for two days decided to call in on the way back but whoever was there had moved on, can't find any mention in the events section, just wondering. rambling now, it's late, toodle pip.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
:welc:

As above, don't be shy - have fun and say hello to anyone with a Funster flag. Better still don't be put off by rallies - it took us a long time to do one but really had a great time either doing our own thing or joining in

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome, don't worry about not having anything useful to say when you post I've currently got a tally of over 1800 posts which collectively if you distilled all the useful stuff from them would barely fill the back of an envelope or probably even the back of a stamp.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back