Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Welcome to FUN, most on here have a MoHo, but @TheBig1 reasons are where I come from.

We need the occasional Tugger as fresh meat to rip the Pi Mickey out of, so I say again; WELCOME. :wink:

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
So have I! :wine: and that one in the picture. Oh well :imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
We did actually hire one in Australia last year and we could see the advantages. We obviously saw hundreds during our 6 weeks in France this year but whilst motorhoming abroad is probably the upside I would suggest that in this country it shows the downside of motorhoming
We used to be tuggers changed 7 years ago, best thing we ever did would never go back to a caravan.
One difference it has made we hardly ever bother with the UK now, just too much hassle far easier to pop across the channel & enjoy life.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Wouldn't it be lovely to have both, and just choose the most appropriate each time you fancy going wherever!

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
We used to be tuggers changed 7 years ago, best thing we ever did would never go back to a caravan.
One difference it has made we hardly ever bother with the UK now, just too much hassle far easier to pop across the channel & enjoy life.
We swapped 8 years ago. We've yet to go abroad. Haha. Love it.
Yet we've been furthest North (in our Motorhome )Ness point Lewis, furthest south IOW. But we aren't retired yet.
Next year we are going to Italy. Via hull ferry for the crossing. First time abroad and looking forward to it.
The only reason we'd go back to a caravan is if we couldn't afford to run a camper. And a car or two.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mariner

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2013
Isle of Dogs, but mostly Artola Spain.
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Since 2007. But no more.
Caravan to Motorhome, to having both and now back to a Caravan. I think the caravan wins on the want to stop in one place for a while.
Currently in Benidorm and it's raining!
Welcome to MHF there really is room for all persuasions.

:cooler:

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I would love to have both. A MH for continental touring and a caravan for the UK. I don't fancy doubling my storage costs though and we don't do much in the UK anyway.

When we do do anything in the UK we tow a small car, which for occasional use is ok, but just an unnecessary nuisance on the continent.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back