I Fancy a moto gp visit next year (1 Viewer)

Feb 19, 2017
Leighton Buzzard
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Ten years
Has anyone got any recommendations for a Motorhome friendly circuit, Mugello is of interest as it’s The Doctors home track but looking for any suggestions.

RogerThat

LIFE MEMBER
May 20, 2016
North West
Funster No
MH
PVC
Having seen the atmosphere at Mugello on the telly every year, it looks like THE place to be for that weekend every year :D

I also think Michele Pirro has a guardian angel. Did you see his +200mph crash?!??? :eek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
Jerez is very good for viewing. I camped in the paddock when I rode there. But that might be full during race week ;)

ymfb

Free Member
Jun 16, 2017
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
AS Kingham
Exp
Since 2009
Having seen the atmosphere at Mugello on the telly every year, it looks like THE place to be for that weekend every year :D

I also think Michele Pirro has a guardian angel. Did you see his +200mph crash?!??? :eek:

Spectacular, very lucky guy.

spitfire

Free Member
Oct 13, 2010
Correze France
Funster No
MH
Bavaria
Exp
Since 2003
I like Le Mans, not too far away
For us too but easy as France is home . Parking is busy and v noisy but if you like a quieter spot but a Privilage ticket and there is parking away from the noisy lot lol

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
The Catalonian GP at Barcelona is good. Being near to the city there are buses out to the circuit so it has a family atmosphere. Buy the ticket on-line and say you're a pensioner (even if you're not) and get it half price. ;)

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Alcaniz for us but you have to be off the campsite by the sunday night. Do not go to the track on your motorbike last day as you are directed out of the area took us about 3 hours to get back to pick up the motorhome :eek:
Would take van down to carpark next time, or walk. Great atmosphere, there are areas where 65 and over can get in for free and grandstands are half price. you sometimes meet some odd people though don't you @bigtree ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 15, 2011
Not Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Carthago chic eline
Exp
Since 2011
Alcaniz for us but you have to be off the campsite by the sunday night. Do not go to the track on your motorbike last day as you are directed out of the area took us about 3 hours to get back to pick up the motorhome :eek:
Would take van down to carpark next time, or walk. Great atmosphere, there are areas where 65 and over can get in for free and grandstands are half price. you sometimes meet some odd people though don't you @bigtree ;)
Ha bloody ha,still miffed at having to buy a new van for da Duke ? :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back