I.C.E. Emergency Contact (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Pretty sure this has been posted before but I couldn't find it.. anyways..

"ICE: Emergency Contact" is an application that helps people who have problem or who are victim of accidents... I have the Android version from Google Play.. there are several to choose from.. I chose the 'free' one.. no surprise there.. :roflmto:

The free version is limited to two contacts..

" With only one click on your screen, send SMS alerts to all your saved contacts and call rescue workers immediately ! Your contacts will know where you are and will be able to help you !"

Link Removed

SharonL

Free Member
Apr 14, 2013
Rossendale
Funster No
MH
Him RV - me Bongo!
Exp
Just starting
Ah, now I have heard of ICE contacts before but I havent heard of that facility you talk about, thanks :thumb:

Ever since I first heard of ICE, I have always just logged some contacts in my mobile prefixed with the word ICE giving the name and relationship to me of who I'd like to be contacted if something happened to me eg ICE Jim Partner, ICE Stan Dad etc

Sharon

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ed Excel

Free Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Started 2007
Presumably you need to always leave your phone unlocked for anyone to access the app? Or is the idea only you use it?

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Presumably you need to always leave your phone unlocked for anyone to access the app? Or is the idea only you use it?

Good point..

There are several ICE apps on the link, some have Screen Lock access to the app so it can be used without unlocking.... some don't.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back