Quintapedro

Campsite Owner Portugal
Feb 20, 2013
N37"09.24 W008"12.34
Funster No
MH
Motorhome Site
Exp
Same times in life, a few persons have questions if God exists.... so in the beginning of March we wore full of work, no time for nothing, I all ready start the season in the boat cruises and we still had a lot of Friends at Motorhome Friends.... I wake up with my lovely wife told me that she probably aborted, she had very big blood lose, I hug her and told her that probability was God wish....in that same day my friend Marlo Hall that was with us, told Mireille Veenstra that he was not feeling god, she toke him to Centro Saude ( little hospital), the doctor from there told him that he has had an AVC and have to go very urgent to the big Hospital.... Mireille offer to take him there, she ring me an tell me -"..... I'm in the Hospital in Faro because of Marlo, so I will go see if is everything ok with me, if they need to do same thing... " after a few minutes she call me and she say that she still have the baby, but she have to stay in the hospital, lay down with out doing all most no movement..... wen I finish work I visit her, and pick up Marlo, the doctor from Faro told him that the doctor from Albufeira was crazy, he was ok..... in the next day, Marlo and Valerie ( they are Funsters ) come to me and told me that they will stay longer with us to help me to take care of Motorhome Friends, David and Mireille.... During the time they stayed, they take care of us better then a Papa & Mana. ....So if my son Pedro is today born and is ok, I only can say thank you to Good for send this 2 angels....in words I never can explain what I fill and how much im please and happy for you be part of our life..... In name of the family Camejo, thank you....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back