Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello John,

Welcome. Were not even open yet, we are building the site day by day. Have a good old look around, play with everything and see if anything breaks. The grand opening will be on a yet to be decided date in September, we'll have a big party I'm sure. The good news for you is that because your one of the first here your title will show you as a founder member. ::bigsmile:

Get back to me with any suggestions or problems, and if you know anyone else who might want to beta test the site for us, let them know so they can log on.

Cheers

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Hello John,

Welcome. Were not even open yet, we are building the site day by day. Have a good old look around, play with everything and see if anything breaks. The grand opening will be on a yet to be decided date in September, we'll have a big party I'm sure. The good news for you is that because your one of the first here your title will show you as a founder member. ::bigsmile:

Get back to me with any suggestions or problems, and if you know anyone else who might want to beta test the site for us, let them know so they can log on.

Cheers
Interesting post with a ten year theme.....:) Remind me what happened to Road Runner..o_O

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Interesting post with a ten year theme.....:) Remind me what happened to Road Runner..o_O

I'm not sure what he's doing now. But he's not motorhoming. He posts on Facebook regularly. John Andrews, send him a friend request I'm sure he'll tell you if you're really interested.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I'm not sure what he's doing now. But he's not motorhoming. He posts on Facebook regularly. John Andrews, send him a friend request I'm sure he'll tell you if you're really interested.
Thanks Jim, I am interested in how he is but I though your post was a good reflection on your progress as well as a memory jogger for the Ten Years past, this post was July 2007.:):)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back