Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hiya Mate what took you soooo long to find us, welcome aboard, and behave yourself
Geo

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Wilecoyote, so you found us at last? Yes I suppose we are rebels, but rebels with a cause ::bigsmile: The cause is simple, we aim to build the biggest and best free community where people can come and discuss there motorhome passion any time day or night, where they will find good conversation, product reviews, blogs, and good friends. The overriding feature is that the whole experience must be fun.

I like the rebel theme though, we already have a few Star Wars avatars here. Maybe we are just like the Rebel Alliance, gathering our forces so that we can compete with and then defeat the Death Star along with its evil Emperor:roflmto::roflmto:

You are most Welcome Wilecoyote on board the good ship MotorhomeFun , and may the force be with you!:winky:

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hey Wiley me old mate......
I told you it was goooooooooooood here :roflmto:
Freedom at last :roflmto: join in and have a good time Wiley. Hope that you and your family can make it to our Inaugural Meet in September ::bigsmile:

Keith

OP
OP
wilecoyote

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
Blimey, folk being nice, whatever next?

Geo - it took me while to get here cus am so knackered from chasing pesky roadrunners. Youth is no longer on my side. As for behaving.. Nope, never, can't be done?

Rockie - Thanks, I am often called many things, but 'great' is a first for me, least on it's own? Usually there is a four letter word after it (and not wile),heh.

Jimjam - I wasn't suggesting a theme, just pleased to see some rebel instint for a change.

Kands - I am wondering if your going to be the 'subs' co-ordinator for this site :)

As for the site.. It's nice to find it loads fast and quick on my little N800 which I am using right now whilst sat in a beachside bar? There is another mh site which takes forever and is unusable when doing the ultra mobile thing. I always thought that was weird when the very folk who visit may be just that. Yeah ok so they have mobile pages.. But they are crap IMHO.

Catch ya laters

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
This ain't you is it?:roflmto::roflmto:

6.gif

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hey Wiley me old mate......
I told you it was goooooooooooood here :roflmto:
Freedom at last :roflmto: join in and have a good time Wiley. Hope that you and your family can make it to our Inaugural Meet in September ::bigsmile:

Keith

Keith don't count on it - Wiley will probably make up some lame excuse like an exotic holiday clash or something!!

Sharon

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back