I’m like a born again virgin!! (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
Coolbeanz spent the evening reading your blog, I really enjoyed it, full of interesting stuff & witty too. (y)
I didn't manage to find a way of navigating by date that easy, but loved the pictures, maybe some video additions for next year, maybe Santa will bring you a drone.(y):giggle: I spent hours reading it, then with Google Earth Open at the same time trying to see the areas & read campsite reviews, loved The Alps part.:cool:
Hope you have a puncture free weekend away, also hope you have found the new tubeless tyres that are supposed to be well protected from punctures, a mate of mine uses them for his London to Edinburgh excursions to visit his son at UNI, I think he said they were Michelins, and that they were pretty expensive, but worth it.
Good luck, Good Health, hope to meet up with you one day, maybe a fun rally or Warner's Show.
LES

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Coolbeanz spent the evening reading your blog, I really enjoyed it, full of interesting stuff & witty too. (y)
I didn't manage to find a way of navigating by date that easy, but loved the pictures, maybe some video additions for next year, maybe Santa will bring you a drone.(y):giggle: I spent hours reading it, then with Google Earth Open at the same time trying to see the areas & read campsite reviews, loved The Alps part.:cool:
Hope you have a puncture free weekend away, also hope you have found the new tubeless tyres that are supposed to be well protected from punctures, a mate of mine uses them for his London to Edinburgh excursions to visit his son at UNI, I think he said they were Michelins, and that they were pretty expensive, but worth it.
Good luck, Good Health, hope to meet up with you one day, maybe a fun rally or Warner's Show.
LES
I’m glad you enjoyed reading it. I must bring it up to date so that I’m all ready for our next adventures. We seem to have left the dreaded puncture issues behind at last, it did make me chuckle remembering how many Glynn had in such a short time! He was not amused!! The blog works much better on a laptop than a phone, there should have been a list of months under each year down the right hand side. I’m currently trying to persuade Glynn that we should get gravel bikes so that we can just carry 2 sets of wheels, hybrid and road to cover all bases :cycle: :cycle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
We’re off to Lyndon Top this morning for a few days of socially distanced cycling and I’m as excited as the first time we ever went away. I feel like a virgin motorhomer, it feels so long since we’ve been able to get away that I couldn’t remember how everything worked and what to pack!! The weather is looking promising but I have packed the thermals as it’s not exactly Spanish temperatures. :cool::cycle::Grin:
Have a fab time ...we are not sure what to pack when we do go off as normally everything bar the kitchen sink was in as we full timed but now as we are now in bricks n mortar n van is in storage it's like starting our for the first time ...as long as you have loo paper ..boxed wine ..milk tea n coffee n sugar if u use it and most importantly the keys to the van u are sorted

Have a fab time n enjoy xxx

John n Kath xx

OP
OP
Coolbeanz
Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
Have a fab time ...we are not sure what to pack when we do go off as normally everything bar the kitchen sink was in as we full timed but now as we are now in bricks n mortar n van is in storage it's like starting our for the first time ...as long as you have loo paper ..boxed wine ..milk tea n coffee n sugar if u use it and most importantly the keys to the van u are sorted

Have a fab time n enjoy xxx

John n Kath xx
Sounds like the perfect short list of essentials!! :rofl: Hopefully we’ll catch up with you soon for a socially distanced drink (y):wine:xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back