Ardenside

Free Member
Nov 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Van 374
Exp
Since 2013
We have a 2 year old Hymer Van 374. Does anyone know what the RAL colour code is for the white body panels and rear mouldings? Thanks.

Bonkers the Dog

Free Member
Nov 9, 2018
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
2 yrs
Not specific to to Hymer, or /m/hs in general but more to cars. Check your VIN plates, and other m/v plates on chassis and HAB unit, or try the manual, sometimes they are listed in them, try T'internet, or call a dealer, give the parts dept your chassis number and they should be able to get it from that

Nov 19, 2010
Walking the dog
Funster No
MH
Hymer 680 Starline
Exp
since 2012
If you can't find the RAL this may help......
A couple of years ago my previous Hymer needed paint work. When I booked it into the sprayer, I asked him if he needed a RAL number. He said that it wasn't needed as he had a small electronic device that he held again the panel and a reading gave him the colour reference number.

Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
A

Ardenside

Free Member
Nov 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
Hymer Van 374
Exp
Since 2013
Thanks for these thoughts. Our local Hymer dealer has tried Hymer in Germany but they won't release the information! What I need is the RAL number to get some gelcoat to repair some small marks on the white moulding. It's been suggested that the white is the same as Fiat bianco as it is built on a FIAT Ducato but haven't been able to get the RAL number which is what the gel coat supplier requires. I've tried Signal White RAL 9003 but it is too white.

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Thanks for these thoughts. Our local Hymer dealer has tried Hymer in Germany but they won't release the information! What I need is the RAL number to get some gelcoat to repair some small marks on the white moulding. It's been suggested that the white is the same as Fiat bianco as it is built on a FIAT Ducato but haven't been able to get the RAL number which is what the gel coat supplier requires. I've tried Signal White RAL 9003 but it is too white.

Ask Hymer in Birmingham
https://www.motorhomes.co.uk/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 16, 2017
Almuñécar, Spain
Funster No
MH
Low Profile - Globebus T7
+1 For getting it matched by a decent paint shop. The original paint will have faded over the years and trying to blend in new paint will be tricky especially bearing in mind that motorhomes don't have many joins / angles to form light lines at which to lose the shade difference.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back