Hymer service centre on the way to Spain. Anyone know of one? (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B594PL
Exp
Since 2010
Hi
We need to do our annual damp check between Feb and August to maintain our warranty. We thought we would incorporate into our journey down to Spain, when we go in a few months and do it in France or maybe Spain. It will be cheaper than over here, plus I do not expect them to tell me that they cant fit me in for 4 months which is the answer I got from the dealer here!

I just phoned a dealer in north France, who according to Hymer website are a service website to be told that they only sell Hymers so couldn't help me. Anyone know of a Hymer service centre near the N10 route from the tunnel?

Cheers Rose

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Hi @Roseandpeter . (This is Chris, we met at the Shrewsbury Rally (y))
I'd do as Lenny says and go to Campirama - particularly as you bought from them. They're in their new premises now, so you'd be able to have a nose around :).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
If you go to the hymer website all their European dealers are listed.

OP
OP
Roseandpeter
Nov 30, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B594PL
Exp
Since 2010
Hi all

Thanks for your suggestions. I did use the Hymer website to look at potential service centres, but the one I wanted to use near Le Touquet informed me that they only sell Hymers, not service them. So the Hymer dealer website was incorrect, hence my question....didn't want alot of fruitless calls to dealers, trying to make them understand my french accent :)

However, I did make contact with one near Bordeaux and they got back to me with a price of 170euros. Pretty expensive compared to Campirama. So, Campirama it is again this year. I will be having that nosey around their new place after all, Chris :)) Ps when are you off to Spain this year? If we are there at the same time , perhaps we could meet for a bevvy or three :)

Rose

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Ps when are you off to Spain this year? If we are there at the same time , perhaps we could meet for a bevvy or three :)

We're crossing to Caen on 9th Feb, and heading towards Seville and El Rocio, then on to Portugal. Probably coming home at end of April. A 'bevvy or three' sounds like a good idea. :D

OP
OP
Roseandpeter
Nov 30, 2015
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B594PL
Exp
Since 2010
Not long to go for you then :) we are planning to go just after easter. We are planning to stick to Spain this year, so it sounds as if we will missed each other this time ....:(

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back