• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hymer Seat Covers, unused, as new (1 Viewer)

HarryBasilNigel

Free Member
Mar 23, 2016
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
One pair of Hymer seat covers (original part accessory) in beige for sale. I bought these 11 months ago but have not installed them so they are unused and as new.

The part number is 2399204, designed to fit Aguti seats. Hymber list them as being suitable for the following models manufactured between 2009 and 2016 inclusive:

B DL, B class, B Premiumline, B SL, BSL DuoMobil, B Starlight, B Starline, Exsis-i Fiat, ML-I.

The pack contains 2 x covers for the backrest, 2 x covers for the seats, 4 x armrest covers.

They are for sale at a cost of £150 and I will ship for free on receipt of payment, or they can be collected from the Derbyshire DE7 postcode area.

This represents a substantial saving - I paid £240 for them new, and they currently retail at 299 euros.

OP
OP
HarryBasilNigel

HarryBasilNigel

Free Member
Mar 23, 2016
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2012
Hi that's brilliant. I believe you can send a private message but don't ask me how because I haven't tried it myself. May I suggest first you email me timpercival39@hotmail.com and then I'll be happy to exchange phone numbers? Thanks for your interest. Regards, Tim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back