Hymer s700 (1 Viewer)

coolasluck

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
I am looking around for our full-timing vehicle and do not seem to be able to find the layout that we want.I am wondering why this is.
The layout and van we want is the Hymer s700,with the fixed bed above the garage option together with 2 bench seats up front for us both to relax on.
I keep looking but never seem to able to find this particular beast.

Are there any other motorhomes out there with the same kind of spec,we also have to have a separate shower.

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I am looking around for our full-timing vehicle and do not seem to be able to find the layout that we want.I am wondering why this is.
The layout and van we want is the Hymer s700,with the fixed bed above the garage option together with 2 bench seats up front for us both to relax on.

Are there any other motorhomes out there with the same kind of spec,we also have to have a separate shower.

You are looking for the Non Bar Version of the S700. The bar version has a fixed table and a swivelling seat like the drivers and passengers beside the door. It has one bench over the water tank. This model has an additional blown air heater in the lounge area. This version has 3 belted travelling seats, the rear one is lap only.

The other version has 6 seats, 4 of which are side facing with a table in the isle. Only two belted travelling seats.

We have the Bar version.

The othe option on both models is the rear fixed bed and large boot or the rear lounge with reduced boot size to allow for the foot well.

SandJ

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Too long lol

One for sale here

Link Removed

Good luck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
C

coolasluck

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
I can never seem to be able to get the non-bar versions.
Every time i get a garage version up it always has the single chair at table set up.The set up i want is the garage version with 2 long bench seats opposite each other.

EthnGeoff

Free Member
Jan 13, 2010
County Durham
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
April 2009
You could try the Rapido UK website. The 983 and 9096 are two models with this layout, but there are others.
Geoff.

Squire

Free Member
Dec 30, 2010
Funster No

How about an Autotrail Chieftain?

Fixed transverse bed over a garage
Twin 6' settees up front
Separate shower
AlKo duo-floor chassis - better than the Merc chassis in my opinion

OP
OP
C

coolasluck

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
How about an Autotrail Chieftain?

Fixed transverse bed over a garage
Twin 6' settees up front
Separate shower
AlKo duo-floor chassis - better than the Merc chassis in my opinion

The layout is what i want but i do want an a-class,so it rules the chieftan out,thanks anyhow.

OP
OP
C

coolasluck

Free Member
May 16, 2010
Funster No
You could try the Rapido UK website. The 983 and 9096 are two models with this layout, but there are others.
Geoff.

Those models are new and we would not want to spend that type of money.
We are more interested in older models that also have lost depreciation.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back