Hymer owners, which model did I see? (1 Viewer)

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Help

I saw a Hymer with an island bed which moved back to give a back rest support. It also had the front double. This was at the Newbury show. When I went back for another look, I couldnt find it. Does anyone recognise this layout? it wasn't new.

Any ideas, and does anyone have one.

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
Broken Link Removed in stock at Travelworld?

Pick one up for me whilst your are there!

Steve

Oct 24, 2013
Nantwich. Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend
Exp
6yrs ish!
We have the hymer CL698 tramp 7.5mtrs long. The island bed is exactly as you describe. The front double comes down from the roof electronically. Love it. Travelworld in Telford have one. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
MaidinDevon

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
That new one is a sight to behold. I thought the one I saw was about 25,000. When do people think the quality dropped. I love Jim's van layout, but realy want a french bed, or islan d bed.

Thanks for the responses.

I love the layout of our elegance, but looking for something a bit smaller. One really good feature I would like to keep on the next van is the ability to close the bedroom, loo and shower off from the main area. It makes it so much easier if you are primping, and the other half has a passion for fresh air, and open windows. Also good if you fancy a snooze, during the day.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back