Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
Hi. Just joined. We're hoping to buy a Hymer soon, imported from Germany. I tried to take a look at the Hymer 2009 price list file in the resources section but it says I'm not authorised to download it. Is this a problem with the page, or don't I have security clearance yet :)

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Hello and welcome!

Not sure why you can't look at the resources but just a thought.... Have you paid your subscription?

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
What subscription?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
At the moment you are a new funster.
You can only make 5 posts
You then become read only.
Or you can pay £10 become a true funster.
You will then get into everything
Edit as Jim said

Mel

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi and welcome, you get 5 free posts then you become a read only member to get full access you need to pay £10 a year. You will save this ten fold.

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
Didn't notice that. I'm not known for my observational skills! Thanks for the replies. I'll go back to the beginning...

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
Hi and welcome to FUN, don't worry about the annual subscription it's a small price to pay for all the advise and information that's available on this the best forum on the net for all Motorhome or even non Motorhome related questions. (y)

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
Me again. I've just taken a look at your homepage and can't see anything about a subscription, and it seems that its possible to read all the reports etc. Also it wasn't mentioned when I joined. Please don't misunderstand me, it's not a criticism, I just can't see where to go to find out about paying the £10.00.

deanroofing

Free Member
Nov 20, 2011
bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2010
Not sure where you go to pay, as it flags up when subs are due again do your 5 posts then try again it might come up automatically do mine by PayPal and welcome as said worth a tenner for all the information and advice peeps offer up

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Kait, welcome to the fun, see here for subs info (y) Broken Link Removed

Jul 29, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678DL A class
Exp
since 2011
:welc:It'll be the best tenner you ever spent when it comes to Motorhomes good luck with your search Hymers are great.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Welcome! Seeing as you are looking at an Import you can view vans in the year you want by selecting age, build date rec....on this website.

Link Removed

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
Hi. We've recently imported a Hymer from Germany, and the advice and information we received from this forum was invaluable. It's well worth joining.

With regard to price lists, though, I think you'd be better off getting an up-to-date one from a Hymer dealership, rather than looking at a list which is 6 years old.

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Welcome to the forum. Loads of useful and friendly advice on here. I joined very recently and have an extremely mature Hymer 540 DS. I will recover my subscription several times over if I purchase the fiamma F45 I am considering from John's Cross, no connection though they have been extremely good so far and i regard them as my local supplier. My stuff lives in Kent and me in Guernsey.

Loads of useful information on here I am pleased to belong.

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
Hi. We've recently imported a Hymer from Germany, and the advice and information we received from this forum was invaluable. It's well worth joining.

With regard to price lists, though, I think you'd be better off getting an up-to-date one from a Hymer dealership, rather than looking at a list which is 6 years old.
We're looking at a 2009 model and wanted to check what the extras were then. Did you import a new one?

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Don't think the extras have changed that much? The main one being the comfort pack. If you tell us what model your looking at I can maybe give more acurate advice...GRP roof a requirement IMO

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
Just opened the 2009 price list, which turns out to be the 2008 price list! No matter. The reason for wanting it is that I've seen
Don't think the extras have changed that much? The main one being the comfort pack. If you tell us what model your looking at I can maybe give more acurate advice...GRP roof a requirement IMO
We're looking for a B654 SL, without much luck at the moment. The reason to look at the price list was that a B655 was advertised on mobile.de and I wanted to find out a bit more about it. It's academic now though, as it disappeared within hours of being listed!

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Just opened the 2009 price list, which turns out to be the 2008 price list! No matter. The reason for wanting it is that I've seen

We're looking for a B654 SL, without much luck at the moment. The reason to look at the price list was that a B655 was advertised on mobile.de and I wanted to find out a bit more about it. It's academic now though, as it disappeared within hours of being listed!

4 on there now from approx £37K? If its a popular model you will need all your ducks in a row, and be ready to move to get one?

Broken Link Removed

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Hello from a fellow Kent funster. Good luck with your search.

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
4 on there now from approx £37K? If its a popular model you will need all your ducks in a row, and be ready to move to get one?

Broken Link Removed
All ducks lined up and raring to go! We've investigated all the current B654s (I'm beginning to feel that I could go on Mastermind and not do too bad a job). They either don't have a COC, don't respond, or are unsuitable in other ways. We're going through Bundesvan, who have already inspected and rejected two on recent visits to Germany. We've just got to be patient I know, but it's hard :)

Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Me again. I've just taken a look at your homepage and can't see anything about a subscription, and it seems that its possible to read all the reports etc. Also it wasn't mentioned when I joined. Please don't misunderstand me, it's not a criticism, I just can't see where to go to find out about paying the £10.00.

Okay Kate big welcome :notworthy2: if you still have problems re subscription please pm me and i will give you details where to send a cheque, a small handling fee charge will be applied . You will find the £10 joining fee of great benefit. good choice Hymer(y)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
All ducks lined up and raring to go! We've investigated all the current B654s (I'm beginning to feel that I could go on Mastermind and not do too bad a job). They either don't have a COC, don't respond, or are unsuitable in other ways. We're going through Bundesvan, who have already inspected and rejected two on recent visits to Germany. We've just got to be patient I know, but it's hard :)

by dont respond you mean answering emails? It pays to phone first and talk to them.....you will be then be taken seriously. Düsseldorf show has just finished so many will be real busy anyway.....

Eddie

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
Thanks, good point. I spoke to a colleague of one of the dealers because the dealer doesn't speak English. He took all the details and said he'd pass them on. I followed it up with another email (using Google translate so God knows how it read!) confirming the phone numbers, email address etc. That was two weeks ago and still nothing. I've also phoned several other dealers who were advertising possibles and the phone doesn't even get answered...no matter how many times I ring.

OP
OP
Kait

Kait

Free Member
Sep 12, 2015
Kent
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer B584
Exp
About to start!
Okay Kate big welcome :notworthy2: if you still have problems re subscription please pm me and i will give you details where to send a cheque, a small handling fee charge will be applied . You will find the £10 joining fee of great benefit. good choice Hymer(y)
Thanks B-well. I went to the link someone supplied and managed to pay my £10.00

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back