Free Member
Oct 30, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Hymer Classic 644 C Class
Exp
Hired RV's in USA for about 8 years now owner
Can anyone help me out please? I need the w/l/h dimensions of our Hymer Classic C644 (rear lounge) - just bought it can't find dimensions in manual or anywhere on the web!

OP
OP
A

Adrian Battersby

Free Member
Oct 30, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Exp
Many thanks kind of you to help - Think I'll have to phone Hymer UK for height - unless some other kind soul can help with that ? Bit nervous about bridges!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
allow for anything fixed on the roof as well, we are as near as makes no difference 3.0m high, but also have a sat dome, allowing for the full height of that we use 3.33m for ease and slightly over, never found anything low enough to make us duck yet

but did turn round at one bridge by Falkirk Wheel measuring 2.9, luckily had a couple of funsters behind who didn't curse too much

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

Adrian Battersby

Free Member
Oct 30, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Exp
Thanks to you all for your helpful replies and yes obviously I will measure it if all else fails was just trying an easier route first :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Many thanks kind of you to help - Think I'll have to phone Hymer UK for height - unless some other kind soul can help with that ? Bit nervous about bridges!
I have sent you two PDF Docs, from Hymer, with all the pictures, dimensions, and original interior colour charts. Hope they help.

Upvote 0
Feb 3, 2008
Highworth
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 85
Hi go to your local recovery company they will have a telescopic "L" measure sure they would help you out they all have them to check heights on recovered vehicles.
HTH
Pete

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

Adrian Battersby

Free Member
Oct 30, 2016
Warrington
Funster No
MH
Exp
Thanks "airwave" you are quite right it could have changed I will check it rather than just rely on the manual..., cheers mate

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back