Hymer curtain hooks help please (1 Viewer)

Helga

Free Member
Aug 20, 2012
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Please can you help as I am struggling.

I have the curtain hooks for the side habitation windows but I have just made some curtains for the passenger and drivers doors. This has a different rail. I bought some hooks that fit in but I think they are designed for the rail that goes over the top of the bed that divided the cab and living area up, as these hooks allow a curtain to dangle down. (I think!)

Any idea what curtain hooks I need to get for the cab doors?

Your help will be most appreciated

Thank you

Helga

OP
OP
H

Helga

Free Member
Aug 20, 2012
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Thank you, I had already done that but I couldn't see which were the right sort to get as it looks like a different sort of rail for the drivers seat area. I think I will try the swish hooks as they might do I just wondered if anyone knew for sure which ones were the right ones.

Helga

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
On e of the "Hymer" links on JJ's post takes you to the Ebay shop of HymerUK. This is in fact Brownhills at Newark who used to be the sole UK Hymer dealer but have lost the franchise to Travelworld. Brownhills are selling off old stock via Ebay so I should try a call to them, quoting your Hymer's serial number. They can then tell you which variety of hook is required and probably sell you some direct.

Brownhills Newark 01636 704 201

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back