Hymer Classic 2006 (1 Viewer)

May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
My Son-in-law has seen a Hymer Classic 2006 with 27,000 miles on the clock all the usual extras plus scooter rack, the only thing it does not have is a solar panel . Looking at the pictures it looks in good condition with good service history. Price is £1800.00. Can anyone tell me if this is a good price if vehicle on sight is all that it says.
Solly

mike mcglynn

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jan 6, 2008
St. Helens MERSEYSIDE
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Warwick XL
Exp
A long time now
Hi, Solly thats a very fair price if van checks are made by son in law, nice van should that be 18 thousand

Last edited:
D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Is it an A Class or coachbuilt ?

If coachbuilt it's around the right price (maybe a little high private / low dealer), guess a lot comes down to condition.

Google is your friend, lots of little differences, even on the same model. Plenty for sale so easy to compare them (y)

If A class, certainly cheap !

It will sell quickly whatever, they don't hang around long...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Solly
May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
Sorry I'm in the middle of knocking tiles of the bathroom wall ( that's the limit of my skills) Yes the clever ones amongst you are right :D Its £18000.00 . Thanks for your attention.:giggle:

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
Be wary - at £18000 it's still at least £5K under what I'd expect (for an A class).

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Sorry I'm in the middle of knocking tiles of the bathroom wall ( that's the limit of my skills) Yes the clever ones amongst you are right :D Its £18000.00 . Thanks for your attention.:giggle:

ok.. sounds more like it.. but still cheap..

do you have a link to the advert or do you know the model number.. and is it C or A class ?

OP
OP
Solly
May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
Its a C class rear U shape lounge ( double bed) central diner (db) overcab (db)
My first thoughts were that its underpriced, however its a private sale so who knows?
Back to the tiles UGHhhhh

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
Its a C class rear U shape lounge ( double bed) central diner (db) overcab (db)
My first thoughts were that its underpriced, however its a private sale so who knows?
Back to the tiles UGHhhhh

Is it this one ?
Broken Link Removed

These are all similar prices, varying from private to dealer, not identical vans, but comparable to gauge the market.
I did have a few saved on my ebay watchlist but sadly they've gone over the sixty day limit and diasappeared.

They are good value vans, particularly compared to the later cl models on transit base. I looked at them extensively last year....

Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
Solly
May 13, 2014
Maldon
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
since 2002
Thanks everybody for the very helpful prompt replies. I must confess I was slightly worried about the price as I know Hymers good reputation. I think we are going to have a look at it. Other have said it membership well worth it. I don't post much but I do follow daily and post thanks frequently. ( just very shy) ;)
solly

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
This is a reserve price which it has not reached.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back