hymer battery and waste monitor panel (1 Viewer)

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
the moni tor panel suddenly stop working ,worked last time I looked 3 days ago, van on hookup all the time, there is still background lighting in the panel but all thr rocker switch not working, Any ideas please, if there is a fuse blown any idea where?? thanks for reading:cry:

dreamlander

Free Member
Jul 13, 2008
Funster No
hymer control panel

Hi,have you dropped the panel down and looked behind it??
could be a loose connection.

Upvote 0

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Mine is a Mc Louis steel new in 2008 and this has happened three times..I am now on my fourth....each time they have put a new transformer on the motorhome at the place I purchased from in France, all under warranty...they said there has been a bad batch of transformers fitted to many motorhomes in France and the uk......this would happen after using EHP...I don't know how old your van is...????????maybe..maybe not ..but could be your transformer.

Mel :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2009
Leyland Lancs
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since 2001
the moni tor panel suddenly stop working ,worked last time I looked 3 days ago, van on hookup all the time, there is still background lighting in the panel but all thr rocker switch not working, Any ideas please, if there is a fuse blown any idea where?? thanks for reading:cry:

I think the various inputs to the Monitor Panel come from the Elecktroblock, (Block 3), so it may be worth checking all the connectors in the Electroblock as well as the Panel.

Upvote 0

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
The Control panel section that monitors water, waste, vehicle battery and leisure battery in our Dethleffs has packed up as well. The meter illumination comes on but the needle doesn't move. Needless to say the dealer will replace the panel (complete) at about £500 thereby consigning the clock, thermometers, charging meter and other stuff, that are still working perfectly, to the trash bin.:Angry:

I heard that one manufacturer of control panels will repair them, but unfortunately it isn't the company that makes the one in our Dethleffs. More research to come.:Sad:

It's beginning to look like there's a Control Panel virus spreading around the motorhome world.:whatthe:

John

Upvote 0
OP
OP

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
thanks for all replies, think i will try the elecktroblock route 1st before looking behind panel van out of reach till to morrow will report back

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP

Free Member
Dec 3, 2009
surrey
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
since 2010
Thanks SIFAA SAM
picked up van from garage , got home unpluged Bolck 3 and put back everything works again. HOW STRANGE !!! thanks for the tip

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back