Hymer - base Fiat handbook?

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by scottie58, Nov 7, 2009.

1. scottie58

scottie58

Ratings:
    +18
    I wasn't supplied with the base vehicle handbook (Fiat) with my 2000 B584. Any idea where i can get one? No idea of service intervals, jacking points, tyre pressures etc...

Also realise that I have the 2.8TD, not JTD. Can my vehicle be"chipped" or equivalent?

2. takeaflight

takeaflight

Ratings:
    +1
  3. Kon tiki

Kon tiki

Ratings:
    +0
    With my last van (based on the Fiat 2.8 JTD) the handbook I had was in German, I had to buy one from a Fiat agent as I couldn't get one from anywhere else. Most of the Renault handbooks are available to download as PDF files from the Renault website.

4. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +41,054
    I got a Fiat service manual CD image download off EBay for a tenner, not sure if it's legit but anyway I have it. I also have the Russek one, not a bad little book. But neither are as easy going as a Haynes.

5. JeanLuc

JeanLuc Funster

Ratings:
    +2,625
    If you can find someone with an english language copy of the relevant handbook for a year 2000 B584, get them to tell you the serial number that is printed on it. Mine is at the foot of the introductory page: it says 1269361, model year 04, Edition 03/10-3 englisch.

Then put the following URL into your browser but substitute the relevant serial number in the string. That should take you to a download site.

https://gebrauchte.hymer.ag/Anleitungen/1269361.pdf

Philip