Free Member
Aug 18, 2008
Northants
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
4 years
Hi, we are considering buying a secondhand Hymer B774. Does any one have any information about these vans, good or bad happily accepted.

Many thanks

Joe.

PS, any good review sites out there I could use?

S

Shirehorse

Deleted User
They are the best hymer model on the market, we have the low bed model and if it was on the mercedes rear wheel drive chassi it would be perfect.

wizza

Free Member
Aug 3, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
low line
Exp
8 years
hymer

Bought our first motorhome after 15 years of tugging could have bought a new coachbuilt but after looking for about a year bought a 10 year old hymer b544 on a fiat chassis sad i know could not afford a merc , but i have heated waste tank internal solid pipe work none of this flexi ribbed stuff, 120lts fresh 100 waste, twin 100 watt solars, sat dish compesser fridge which is 10 times better then absorbtion in my opinion when i upgrade will be another hymer.Just upgraded chassis to 4100kg to take our scooter hymer every time.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

Shirehorse

Deleted User
Hi Wizza welcome to Hymer motorhoming you have made the right choice and you can sit back in your new van and feel very pleased with yourself. There is nothing wrong with the fiat chassi i have had nearly nine years with out a hitch, I just feel that to go anywhere anytime any place rear wheel drive will get you out if the going gets slippy. Enjoy the stress free motoring of not having to pull that big trailer behind you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back