Hymer B654 versus Citroen Rapido 9092DF (1 Viewer)

dillybo

Free Member
Dec 20, 2012
France
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
i'm a newbe
Hi . I am a total newbe to the website/forum and hopefully soon to motorhome ownership also. I live in France and am looking at a choice between the 2 above vehicles. Both 2002 and both about the same price (Hymer slightly more expensive and more mileage). Is there anything that long term owners have experience of with these 2 vehicles that might be of help in my choice. I would appreciate anything that you feel might be relevant.
Thanks in advance.
Steve

Sep 25, 2009
south yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2004. Tugger 10 years on and off
Hi . I am a total newbe to the website/forum and hopefully soon to motorhome ownership also. I live in France and am looking at a choice between the 2 above vehicles. Both 2002 and both about the same price (Hymer slightly more expensive and more mileage). Is there anything that long term owners have experience of with these 2 vehicles that might be of help in my choice. I would appreciate anything that you feel might be relevant.
Thanks in advance.
Steve
Dont Know about the Hymer. But i have a Rapido 785f. Bought new in 2004. never had any problems with build quality. still looks like new.IF i was buying another van Rapido would be probably top of my list.:Smile:.

WAG2CRU

Free Member
May 31, 2012
Argyll
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654SL Star Edition
Exp
since2012
Hi

Interestingly, our final choice was also narrowed down to a Hymer 654SL and a Rapido 9092df!

We were fortunate to be able to have both vehicles side by side for a few hours of direct comparison. At the end of the day it comes down to personal choice, we were happy to pay the extra for the Hymer and haven't regretted our decision.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back