Hymer B644 Skylight Dome ????? (1 Viewer)

B

brook22

Deleted User
I need to find a replacement dome for the main rectangular skylight in my 1991 B644 I have been quoted £311 ! but need to find a cheaper new or second hand one in the UK or Europe. Can anyone help ? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
H

herman

Deleted User
I need to find a replacement dome for the main rectangular skylight in my 1991 B644 I have been quoted £311 ! but need to find a cheaper new or second hand one in the UK or Europe. Can anyone help ? Thanks

Most insurance companies would include the skylight under their glass cover. leaving you with most likely a lot smaller sum to find. depending on where you live, may I suggest that Peter Hambiltons, near Preston might be able to help.

regards
Herman

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

Hi,

Try asking Darren or Glenn Harris our Service Manager on Monday.

Darren should be in the shop on Saturday.

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi brook22,any chanve of a piccy ? and size ? If it is as big as a heiki / remis Knolbeck caravans have some complete ones in for £200 instead of about 450 ish:thumb:
terry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back