Ralph Abbott

Free Member
Jul 4, 2010
Kent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi,I've got a 1996 Hymer B564 which was imported from Germany in around 2000. The control panel above the 'hab' door has a number of switches on it, most of which are self explanatory.
However, there is a rocker switch to the right of the battery test switch that I don't know what it does. The upper position is labelled ' Reserve' and the lower position 'Aus'.
Has anybody any ideas?
Regards,
Ralph

Sorry posted to wrong forum!

Last edited:

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Just a thought, does it tell you how much charge is in your batteries?
Ivy

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
If it's anything like the one on our Dethleffs it's made by Schaude and it is, I believe, a reserve switch for any additional equipment that you may wish to fit. I think you'll find the back of the switch has a take-off connection that has nothing connected to it.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 9, 2008
Lanner - Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp
20 + Years
Hi,I've got a 1996 Hymer B564 which was imported from Germany in around 2000. The control panel above the 'hab' door has a number of switches on it, most of which are self explanatory.
However, there is a rocker switch to the right of the battery test switch that I don't know what it does. The upper position is labelled ' Reserve' and the lower position 'Aus'.
Has anybody any ideas?
Regards,
Ralph

Sorry posted to wrong forum!

Hi Ralph, John is quite correct it does absolutely nothing unless the previous owner has used it for extra equipment.

Brian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back