• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hymer B564 2006 (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Blast, this is SODS law, this is the van i was looking to buy but just didnt have the available cash. I have now sold my vehicle so if anyone knows of another good van like this one. similar specs similar layout Im in the market!!!!!

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Great to see it’s still in the funster family Ger!:xsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Trikeman

Free Member
Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Blast, this is SODS law, this is the van i was looking to buy but just didnt have the available cash. I have now sold my vehicle so if anyone knows of another good van like this one. similar specs similar layout Im in the market!!!!!
It is a brilliant layout, but an all too rare van. I think they got the layout and build just right, then stopped building them!

Hope you find a good one soon. :xsmile:

In the Pink

Free Member
Sep 19, 2018
Surrey/Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B564
Exp
Complete Novice
@cliffandger
I have...
2 cups of tea and read the blog in one hit.
What a fantastic blog Gerri, really enjoyed reading it and love your writing style. Your pen is mighty talented, perhaps you should write a ‘travel’ book ??
Shame all the washing displays in Croatia spoilt your photos!!
Oh and ‘stuffed frogs’ how very weird but I have added it to my bucket list of things to see!

Hope you are both well and enjoying your travels in the big beast.
W

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
@cliffandger
I have...
2 cups of tea and read the blog in one hit.
What a fantastic blog Gerri, really enjoyed reading it and love your writing style. Your pen is mighty talented, perhaps you should write a ‘travel’ book ??
Shame all the washing displays in Croatia spoilt your photos!!
Oh and ‘stuffed frogs’ how very weird but I have added it to my bucket list of things to see!

Hope you are both well and enjoying your travels in the big beast.
W
Hi Wendy, glad you enjoyed that one - there are others - one of our Italian Trip and a couple we shared with the @Mousy s, which are equally informative.....

We are off to Beni this Friday, the first trip away in The Beast, (if you don't count a hair raising trip to Van Bitz in Taunton where we got massively lost and Cliff was reversing up single track country lanes in the dark - 'ee was not appy'!)

Looking forward to your travel blogs too!

Gxx

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Hi Wendy, glad you enjoyed that one - there are others - one of our Italian Trip and a couple we shared with the @Mousy s, which are equally informative.....

We are off to Beni this Friday, the first trip away in The Beast, (if you don't count a hair raising trip to Van Bitz in Taunton where we got massively lost and Cliff was reversing up single track country lanes in the dark - 'ee was not appy'!)

Looking forward to your travel blogs too!

Gxx

Hi Geraldine, have I missed the unveiling of your new van...? What did you get..?

:D

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
It was a very stressful transaction, so we haven't felt much like celebrating Gary, but we are now loading the van and setting off for Beni on Friday. This is The Beast......

738BEDA4-7736-4A19-85DE-ED29A80C3B7C.jpeg

A Starline B690 - bigger than our 564 but with considerably less inside storage space..... I have yet to find a space for the 10 towels, 2 spare sets of bedding, 5 coats, 6 pairs of jeans, 8 jumpers, 6 pairs of shoes/ flip flops/walking boots, not to mention the 10 shower gels, 15 deodorants, 4 washing up liquids, and assorted atlases, walking maps, CDs, iPod c/w speakers, etc etc etc, that I took out of the 564 :(.... Happy Packing @In the Pink Wendy! (y)

In the Pink

Free Member
Sep 19, 2018
Surrey/Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B564
Exp
Complete Novice
OMG :)
Consider changing your plans and divert to a nudist colony, you won’t need any clothes and that will save on packing !!! (n)
Keep calm and enjoy your trip @ cliffandger
Look forward to your next blog
‘cliff and Gerri go naked’ !!! :)

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
It was a very stressful transaction, so we haven't felt much like celebrating Gary, but we are now loading the van and setting off for Beni on Friday. This is The Beast......

View attachment 276116

A Starline B690 - bigger than our 564 but with considerably less inside storage space..... I have yet to find a space for the 10 towels, 2 spare sets of bedding, 5 coats, 6 pairs of jeans, 8 jumpers, 6 pairs of shoes/ flip flops/walking boots, not to mention the 10 shower gels, 15 deodorants, 4 washing up liquids, and assorted atlases, walking maps, CDs, iPod c/w speakers, etc etc etc, that I took out of the 564 :(.... Happy Packing @In the Pink Wendy! (y)

Same front as mine which i consider ugly :eek: but I’m very happy with my b544 although I’d like it to be a merc :whistle: like yours..
But again, I’m beginning to love it..:)

My last trip this autumn for 3mths in Portugal and Spain I really cut down on clothes but still didn’t use them all ....

I took loads of deodorants too:LOL: but for the rest they do have shops and laundry’s out there...

I could at least cut down by half again and still probably be ok but now Sue is coming back it’ll all fill up again..:LOL::LOL:

We’re looking at Poland for our next big trip but after she’s settled back in again at the end of the month we may pop down to Altea for a month..:D

Hope your trip goes well....(y) how long are you out for..?

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Same front as mine which i consider ugly :eek: but I’m very happy with my b544 although I’d like it to be a merc :whistle: like yours..
But again, I’m beginning to love it..:)

My last trip this autumn for 3mths in Portugal and Spain I really cut down on clothes but still didn’t use them all ....

I took loads of deodorants too:LOL: but for the rest they do have shops and laundry’s out there...

I could at least cut down by half again and still probably be ok but now Sue is coming back it’ll all fill up again..:LOL::LOL:

We’re looking at Poland for our next big trip but after she’s settled back in again at the end of the month we may pop down to Altea for a month..:D

Hope your trip goes well....(y) how long are you out for..?

I never wear half of what I pack either, but you never know do you - and while I had the wardrobe space, I filled it!

So happy for you and Sue - may you have many many happy times together. Never thought of Poland as a destination so would be interested to hear of your experiences. We are in Beni until 1st March, after which we will probably take a slow meander home.

OMG :)
Consider changing your plans and divert to a nudist colony, you won’t need any clothes and that will save on packing !!! (n)
Keep calm and enjoy your trip @ cliffandger
Look forward to your next blog
‘cliff and Gerri go naked’ !!! :)

That blog will never appear Wendy! :rofl: Naturists we ain't!

I'm the person doing contortions on the beach trying to get changed under the beach towel whilst gripping the two ends with my teeth!

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013

View attachment 276116

What about Cliffs stuff Geraldine. (y)
One question, did Cliff put the extra locks on the locker doors?

OP
OP
cliffanger

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
@daveandsan His stuff could fit into the cubby hole under the step! :rofl:

No the extra locks (on every hatch, locker door and both hab and passenger doors) were already fitted when we bought it.

Hope you’re both well and look forward to catching up in 2019 - don’t you fancy joining us in Beni ...? (y)

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Just caught up with this thread, congratulations on the van change, does look a bit bigger and a garage, Cliff must be made up.

Enjoy Beni, we popped in briefly in Nov our first time there.:D

Dec 10, 2013
South Staffs
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740GJ
Exp
Since 2013
@daveandsan His stuff could fit into the cubby hole under the step! :rofl:

No the extra locks (on every hatch, locker door and both hab and passenger doors) were already fitted when we bought it.

Hope you’re both well and look forward to catching up in 2019 - don’t you fancy joining us in Beni ...? (y)
Sent you a pm Geraldine.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back