Jul 16, 2011
Poole, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Motorhome A Class
Exp
Since1990
Hi folks
Could someone assist me with a problem re the outside courtesy light over the rear entrance door of a Hymer B544 please.
A bulb has gone in the light which is a Ring. How do you get the light cover off to change the bulb. There are no screws or apparent removable trims. There must be an obvious way but I am stumped.
The other problem is access behind the panel over the cooker. There are some hinges along the back edge but I need to get into the extractor vent to clean and to attend to the vent flap.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Can only speak for mine which may be totally different. The outside light just pulls off by carefully lifting the surround from the bottom. The cooker hood grills have a little latch which slides to remove.

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
hi im not familiar with your outside light but ours is accessed from inside the van.
if when it was working it lit up an area in a locker try there first.

are there drawers under your worktop you may be able to gain access to the extractor if you simply take them out.

you may already have tried these methods in which case i have been no help but there you go.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
A flat blade screwdriver removes the perspex from the light on my B544, I did it only recently, I'll take a picture tomorrow:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back