• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Hymer B544 2012 Comfortmatic (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
The B544 is a brilliant Hymer model if anyone is sitting on the fence go for it. We had the same Model year and most of the mods except 3l manual for 7 years and loved it. Well made etc. the only issue it seems to have a spare wheel in my wine cellar!
My spare wheel is in the long locker at the back of the van, my wine cellar in the lounge is unaffected.... got to get priorities right..?

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
My spare wheel is in the long locker at the back of the van, my wine cellar in the lounge is unaffected.... got to get priorities right..?
I hope you are not leaving any of that German wine in it.
Or is that the plan, the new owners drink the wine, die quickly in agony (remember I've tasted that wine) then you buy it back cheap. :rofl:

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
We bought a bottle of German red wine, the wife told me not to, but as I'm not a wine drinker, I thought I'd give it a try, it was disgusting, very sweet, I'll stick to Leffe I think.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
That's one thing I'd like on mine. Is it possible to retro fit ?
Iā€™ve no idea..? Although I have seen talk on here about a company that does doe these kind of draws/lockers...
Perhaps a search might bring something up..

Johnny Twosheds

Free Member
Mar 21, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
4 years on!
Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
Looks good, I'll check this out, will it make any difference to value of motohome do you think ? our problem is carrying the spare wheel in the garage we can't get the lounger chairs in there as well. So after the current situation I'll look into this.

OP
OP
Just smiffy
May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Looks good, I'll check this out, will it make any difference to value of motohome do you think ? our problem is carrying the spare wheel in the garage we can't get the lounger chairs in there as well. So after the current situation I'll look into this.
My spare is in the back long locker as can be seen in my pictures, I can still with a bit of wiggling get chairs in...

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004

Ours just fits but tight, the wheel goes in first with rope attached to pull it out followed by two loungers and other bits and pieces.

Dec 17, 2016
Malvern
Funster No
MH
Hymer B525 2006 A cl
Exp
BusyBuilder - Our skirt drawers wouldn't be big enough for a spare wheel but if you can get one made you might be ok. A spare wheel is quite heavy -you might do better with a winder system as on some cars?

Jan 31, 2016
Alness, Cromarty Firth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 (2012)
Exp
Sorry didn't mean for spare wheel, That goes in back locker (under bathroom) on sheet plastic with rope attached. We carry two folding chairs in side locker. Just thinking this would be better for those.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back