Pronto

Free Member
Nov 17, 2007
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
If you have, or have had a Hymer B524 I'd love to hear you views on this vehicle. Thanks

Hi,

Just bought one (2003 model year), not used it yet. We've spent the weekend getting it 'sorted' and will be away this coming weekend. If you're still interested in this model I can let you know our impressions after just one weekend.

Cheers

Mike

OP
OP
Rose Royce

Rose Royce

Free Member
Oct 3, 2007
EPSOM
Funster No
Thanks, Pronto, that would be very helpful. Good luck with your purchase.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

potjoe

Free Member
Aug 27, 2007
Telford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
two year
Have got the B544?

Hi we have the new B544SL will this help???.John:thumb::thumb::thumb:

D

Dagwood

Deleted User
I've just discovered this Forum and hence your post. If you still need info. I do have a '96 524 and may be able to help.
D.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ned

Free Member
May 18, 2008
Funster No
HYmer 524

Hi

WE have a 524 but it is an 04 model which is slightly longer than your earlier design. I would think that most things are the same except for the wardrobe in the back and the smaller toilet/shower arrangements. We love the layout as I snore and Linda gets the whole of the back bed to herself and some peace and quiet. We find the length great as it parks in supermarket carparks with no problems. I would think that you will have a great time with your van when you start to get to know it. We are off to the christmas markets at the end of next month, then off for some skiing in the new year with another skiing trip booked for the end of Feb. We are going off to Brittany at the beginning of June for 5 weeks and down to SW france and portugal in september all being well. You have to get out and use these expensive vehicles.

Keep em waxed............. Ned:thumb:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
I know this is an old thread resurrected..but I have my eye on a Hymer B524...2003 model..Do any funsters have one or have experience of said model
Any replies good or bad please....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back