Hymer accredited garages (1 Viewer)

TJoyce

Free Member
Feb 8, 2021
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Carado
Hi, we are needing to get an annual damp habitation test done (to keep the water ingress warranty valid) but I am struggling to find a Hymer accredited dealership anywhere near us. We are in Devizes Wiltshire SN10. This is proving to be a bit of a nightmare. Does anybody know anywhere local to us that is accredited? Many thanks.

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
:welco:
It has to be a Hymer dealer, your nearest is Highbridge Caravans at Highbridge TA9 4EX, next nearest Southdowns at Portsmouth PO3 5UH.
Worth checking prices first can vary in the UK from £130 up to £275, we always take ours back to our Belgium dealer €70.

You only need the damp check, habitation check not required for the warranty, on our 3rd Hymer never had a hab check.

Edit:
I just noticed your profile says Carado, if it is a Carado check they are Carado dealer, not all Hymer dealers are.

Upvote 0

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
Hi, we are needing to get an annual damp habitation test done (to keep the water ingress warranty valid) but I am struggling to find a Hymer accredited dealership anywhere near us. We are in Devizes Wiltshire SN10. This is proving to be a bit of a nightmare. Does anybody know anywhere local to us that is accredited? Many thanks.
If your using Southdowns and the base vehicle is Fiat Adams Morey are just around the corner and have found they are a good service centre

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
TJoyce

TJoyce

Free Member
Feb 8, 2021
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Carado
:welco:
It has to be a Hymer dealer, your nearest is Highbridge Caravans at Highbridge TA9 4EX, next nearest Southdowns at Portsmouth PO3 5UH.
Worth checking prices first can vary in the UK from £130 up to £275, we always take ours back to our Belgium dealer €70.

You only need the damp check, habitation check not required for the warranty, on our 3rd Hymer never had a hab check.

Edit:
I just noticed your profile says Carado, if it is a Carado check they are Carado dealer, not all Hymer dealers are.
Thanks for that advice, as I suspected, the dealers are pretty few and far between. But great idea to get them to do the damp check only, we have a local guy that can do everything else. Cheers

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back