Hymer A class. Looking to buy. (1 Viewer)

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
As title says, am looking to 'move up' for more space etc.............looking around the 1990 (ish) models,.........So........anyone got one ?, problems/issues I should be aware of ?

Thanks,

Andy

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hmm Ignore the above..........:):) I'm now the proud owner of a HYMER motorhome.
C25 Citroen based but don't know the hymer model no ! Any ideas how to find out, there doesn't seen to be a plate with designation on it, only the Hymer build no, has anyone got access to Hymer code book to answer my question ?

Anyways, tis six berth, fixed rear bed + overhead cab bed and mid mounted small twin seats that with table make third double.
left hand drive, with drivers door, habitation door behind passenger seat.
Having had an internet look at model pics I'm totally confused, it COULD be a 664 or a 660s.......

Over to someone far more learned that me on these maters. (y)

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
If its on a Citroen chassis, its definably NOT a 660 S.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Hmm Ignore the above..........:):) I'm now the proud owner of a HYMER motorhome.
C25 Citroen based but don't know the hymer model no ! Any ideas how to find out, there doesn't seen to be a plate with designation on it, only the Hymer build no, has anyone got access to Hymer code book to answer my question ?

Anyways, tis six berth, fixed rear bed + overhead cab bed and mid mounted small twin seats that with table make third double.
left hand drive, with drivers door, habitation door behind passenger seat.
Having had an internet look at model pics I'm totally confused, it COULD be a 664 or a 660s.......

Over to someone far more learned that me on these maters. (y)

Andy, check your alert box. Sent you a PM.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Congratulations Andy - I know you talked about changing but that was quick!

OP
OP
Andy

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hehe, yes, I know; having tried to contact sellers who didn't want to answer phone/reply to emails.................(why do folk do that, if I'd a vehicle for sale, I'd be like a rash on anyone who expressed an interest...........o_O)
This one looks to be a good one, have a clutch replaced at the mo + other bits n bobs, (well it is F reg, so an old lady really :)) before MOT. Hope to have her in my sticky mitts by next weekend...............then straight onto event at Folkstone racecourse for 10 days. nuttin like being dropped in deep end........:LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back