Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
As posted a while ago,a mate of ours bought a Hymer 694 1989 Tag m/home. At last,i have a photo of it,in all its....Splendour ??. it HAS been plying its trade,Algarve,France and England,however,this has come at a ..Cost..5th gear,rear suspension,step... A step? all those years ago:xwink:.
So,first,if you want to see a photo of this...Beast.......,you will have to explain to me,how i transfer it from an E-mail to a post,if you would not mind please
Secondly. Where he may be able to get an Owners Manual or Copy and any other useful paperwork for this vehicle .
I have seen it...Parked..out on the road in the village,but as you may see/not see,he has bought the property opposite his house..and...it is now parked in there.
If i was a betting man,it looks as if he is going to draw around the m/ho a line on the wall,and ...knock the wall out with a Sledge hammer.(Thats how i would do it...).
Ay help in these matters would be appreciated,i AM working on him to join MF,however if i could describe him..The "Mad professor" in "Back to the Future"......(On Steroids:eek:) Nice enough chap,but he walks on his feet a lot.
Tea Bag
PS He is also fettling up a Railton....Don't ask,and drives around in an old 1934? Buick (Stuck in a time warp ??:confused:)

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Save the Photo onto your desktop from the email then click upload a file (bottom right) and select photo
Looking forward to seeing the old girl !
Your mate sounds a character

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back