• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Hymer 654 Legend 25, 2006, LHD, 4 berth (1 Viewer)

Oct 14, 2013
Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
rollerteam zefiro
Exp
10 + years
well done...yes it is a malarkey isn't it ..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just a couple of observations:
  • You need to put the correct name - its a Hymer B654 and that's what someone looking for one is likely to search for.
  • Also remove the word 'plate' and replace it with 4 berth and the mileage 50k if you can get it on as the sub-titles don't come up in searches so if someone puts in 4 berth they might not spot it.

mfw

Banned
Sep 16, 2017
Worthing
Funster No
Just looked on ebay cant view photos no zoom also they keep flickering might be me might be problem with your photos

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Nice MH just an observation why does
MOT show 74615 miles yet you state 50k?
Broken Link Removed

Deleted User
Just looked on ebay cant view photos no zoom also they keep flickering might be me might be problem with your photos
Can zoom on all but the first photo. I often come across this problem of flickering photos and always assued it was my PC but obviously not.

Deleted User
Broken Link Removed
MOT history check shows distance traveled in Km and then it changes to Miles and it seems that they haven't converted Km to Miles. Might be worth getting in touch to ask them to change it.

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Broken Link Removed
Thanks. Maybe i shouid put this on the ebay ad. Its been recorded on the mot as miles but should be K. I'll include a pic. Cheers
Ps does the mot not have a K settibg?

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
MOT history check shows distance traveled in Km and then it changes to Miles and it seems that they haven't converted Km to Miles. Might be worth getting in touch to ask them to change it.
Thanks. I'll do this.

Deleted User
Anyone seriously interested will do enough research to realise what has happened regarding the mileage so shouldn't be a problem but as you say it may be worth putting a comment on the item description.

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks
The garage that did it has gone out of businesss aaargh! Changed it on the eBay ad and added a pic of the kilometre guage.
Cheers

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Just a couple of observations:
  • You need to put the correct name - its a Hymer B654 and that's what someone looking for one is likely to search for.
  • Also remove the word 'plate' and replace it with 4 berth and the mileage 50k if you can get it on as the sub-titles don't come up in searches so if someone puts in 4 berth they might not spot it.
Great thanks Minxsy. I'd be lost without you lot looking after me!

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just had another look and see you've altered the title:

Hymer B654 Motorhome, 2006, 4 berth, Left hand drive, 50k mileage.

better one would be:

Hymer B654 Legend 25 Special Edition Motorhome, 2006, 4 berth, LHD, 50k

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
I'm not sure if you're asking for comments on your add... but something I noticed is that you haven't put any details in the 'Item Specifics' section at the top of the page. If you look on other listings the majority fill this information in as it makes it easier for prospective buyers to see the vehicle details listed in a standard format.

I'd also say how prospective buyers can arrange to view the vehicle. Can you make it a bit 'friendlier'? For a private sale it sounds a bit cold. With so many vehicles for sale on Ebay anything you can do to make your advert more appealing will help... Hope you don't mind my saying!

Hope you get a quick sale

OP
OP
Jac Sprat
Feb 19, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout 2013
Exp
Since 2016
Just had another look and see you've altered the title:

Hymer B654 Motorhome, 2006, 4 berth, Left hand drive, 50k mileage.

better one would be:

Hymer B654 Legend 25 Special Edition Motorhome, 2006, 4 berth, LHD, 50k
Bless! Ok
I'm not sure if you're asking for comments on your add... but something I noticed is that you haven't put any details in the 'Item Specifics' section at the top of the page. If you look on other listings the majority fill this information in as it makes it easier for prospective buyers to see the vehicle details listed in a standard format.

I'd also say how prospective buyers can arrange to view the vehicle. Can you make it a bit 'friendlier'? For a private sale it sounds a bit cold. With so many vehicles for sale on Ebay anything you can do to make your advert more appealing will help... Hope you don't mind my saying!

Thanks. There was some enforcement

Thanks. I dont kniw the answers to all the questions so I didnt do any but I can go back and do what i can.

Deleted User
pictures flicker badly when i try to view
This seems to be fairly common on Ebay, quite a few comments posted on-line about the problem. Yesterday the pictures were flickering for me but today they are okay.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back